Ask
    tugman_1 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Who likes wolves
    Who here likes wolf tattoos??
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 07:25 AM
    I have a tattoo of a wolf, but that is because my son's name means lover of wolves, and I got it for him. I am really only fond of stylized wolf tattoos, not the howling at the moon, white fang, Native american picture type...
    tugman_1 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    I have a tattoo of a wolf, but that is because my son's name means lover of wolves, and I got it for him. I am really only fond of stylized wolf tattoos, not the howling at the moon, white fang, Native american picture type....

I've always loved wolves and sometime very soon I will get a wolf tattoo... ;) :) :cool:
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 07:44 AM
    I think wolves are beautifal, symbolic animals so yes it would be something I would consider putting on my body. As of right now, I have a tattoo that consist of a butterfly with a bumblebee body who is holding a machine gun:)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Thanks tugman:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like him but he likes her [ 33 Answers ]

I just feel so lonely. I like this guy and he likes someone else. I've liked him for a couple of years now and it just kills me every time I see him. I think he's bit of a player because he knows lots of girls. We are family friends so I see him quite a bit and he is always quiet around me and...

How to know if he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy. We have been friends for about 2 years and I hve begun to like him more than a friend. I asked him if he liked me and his reaction to me was in a friendly manner. I think he likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Do u think he likes me? How can I tell?

Teaching tale: the two wolves - anger and your ex's! [ 3 Answers ]

teaching tale: the two wolves Expression of emotion can be valuable, and a 'good cry' may make us feel better for a time, but we also have a neo-cortex which needs to manage and sometimes override emotional expression. A once popular tenet in psychotherapy was that 'negative emotions' should...

Does this mean he likes me? [ 8 Answers ]

To put it simply... 1. he's been texting me for 8 months 2. he's asked me out, I turned him down and he still texts 3. he always comes to talk to me 4. he is really nice around me 5. he always looks out for me 6. he will do anything for me Does this sound like he REALLY likes me?

View more questions Search