Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Freddie24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2005, 07:21 PM
    Looking for the name of a well known dance song
    A hit of some years ago, it was something like:
    Na nanananaaaa nananananaaaa nananana naaaa (these are actually words, but I can't understant what she is saying
    And in a mid section, a girl was singing something like "night and day" Maybe not that words, Im not a native english speaker
    It started with a keyb riff, about 120 bpm, almost all only music except for the parts I wrote here

Ive been looking for this songs name for years, please help!!

Thanks
    lasaens Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2005, 12:41 PM
    Night and day... /nanaa na na
    U sure it was a girl singing"... and i think ure confusing it with 2 different songs... one is called night and day..

n the other is a dancehall song called "hotstepper".. here comes the hotstepper by Ini Kamoze. :)
    Ascenxion Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Are you looking for "Around The World" by A Touch of Class?

ATC_Around the World - ATC Music - MP3 Stream on IMEEM
    mephistus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie24
    A hit of some years ago, it was something like:
    na nanananaaaa nananananaaaa nananana naaaa (these are actually words, but I can't understant what she is saying
    and in a mid section, a girl was singing something like "night and day" Maybe not that words, Im not a native english speaker
    It started with a keyb riff, about 120 bpm, almost all only music except for the parts I wrote here

Ive been looking for this songs name for years, please help!!!

thanks
    Song name na na na hey hey kiss him goodbye group name STEAM

LATER
    darkdragonkzpr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Come into my world by kylie minogue?
    darkdragonkzpr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 09:38 AM
    Comment on darkdragonkzpr's post
    Sorry not come into my world the song is can't get you out of my head by kylie minogue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of dance song.. [ 8 Answers ]

I've heard this song many times.. It's a latin girl, I think, singing an upbeat dance song and there's moves to the dance It goes something like... 'i saida hey, a ha, a hey,. something something' I asked a waitress and she said it was called 'caseda hey' or something I have no idea how...

Popular Dance song, no lyrics can you help me? [ 130 Answers ]

OK the beat now bear with me goes something like this nanana... nananana... nannana... nanana... nana-nananananana. Ok I know that doesn't help too much. It has no lyrics and sometimes at dances is like the strobe light song, any suggestions would be very helpful. I have been searchign for months.

Need name of line dance song [ 15 Answers ]

The song tells you exactly what to do - step right, step left, jump, turn around, I think I heard Charlie Brown, wave your hands in the air I want the song's title & who sings it - then some how I need to learn all the moves that are not self-explanatory! TIA Cathy

What Dance Song? [ 2 Answers ]

Please, could anyone help me with this song. If made (as good as I could) the melody from the song --> http://users.skynet.be/princeskeleth/what.mp3 <-- If anyone can help me, please... Grtz and thanks, - Encycloop -

Need the name of the artist and song title (dance) [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody know this one? Verse: "It's one thing to ask why we break up. Have you ever wondered why it is we fall in love? Can you tell me... Do you know what it is you're lookin' for? What do we need? Can you tell me why I care?

View more questions Search