Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyerschick25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Adult or run a way
    Can an 18 year old who is still a junior in high school legally move out in the state of Indiana?
    SHERRYANDGREG Posts: 17, Reputation: 5

Jun 5, 2008, 07:51 PM
    I would imagine so since he is 18 and legally considered an adult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult children [ 5 Answers ]

This may well be the most insane question ever posed. Nonetheless, I shall ask. Is there any way that a parent can legally separate from an adult child? My 29 year old daughter has brought immense sorrow and destruction to the entire family. She is deceitful and malicious. I want nothing more...

How old is too old to be an Adult Virgin? [ 11 Answers ]

I believe I have either passed, reached or am reaching that unfortunate benchmark. I am 37 and am still a male virgin. It wasn't so much strict religious morals (though I do have standards) it is more to do with social anxiety and the fact that being physical isn't a big part of my inherent...

Run, Hillary, Run! [ 2 Answers ]

Someone is getting a good chuckle and probably making a mint. Why did I not think of this? A reversible bumper sticker. Democrats can use it on the rear, Republicans can use it on the front. http://www.bumpertalk.com/bt/images/items/BD513A.jpg ------------...

Guardianship of adult [ 1 Answers ]

I have been taking care of an adult for the past 10 years that was in a car accident and has had brain injury. She is sometimes in a child like state of a 7 year old and is now 36 and I would like to know what I can do to have legal guardianship to protect her from her former abusive family.

Adult children [ 5 Answers ]

I have an adult child living at home. She is verbally abusive and causes a great deal of stress for my wife who already has health problems. What can I do legally to get her out of the house? Thank you.

View more questions Search