Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halalles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Which cable to use?
    [F]
    Hi there all,
    First of all apologies if I have entered this into the wrong section:confused: .
    If you think that it should be somewhere else please don't hesitate to let me know.:D

I wish to be able to connect my laptop to my flat screen TV. I have a 7 pin SVHS port on my laptop. On my TV I have a choice of either a 4 pin SVHS port or the composite type. My question is what sort of cable should I buy.

7 pin to composite
    4 pin to 4 pin
    Or something completely different. Also someone mentioned to me that I need an audio cable as well.. Not even sure where that would fit ?

Any help at all would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Lester;)
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 27, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Following link will get you 4 to 7 pin S-VHS
    4-Pin Male To 7-Pin Male S-VHS Cables : DV Warehouse, Your single source for your all digital video needs!
    For Audio, use Headphone out to audio in.
    If TV and Computer Have Monitor Jacks, May use that for video.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bx cable [ 1 Answers ]

I have bx cable mostly through my house. I need to rerun some of the cable because of kitchen renovations. What type of electrical wire do I purchase to connect to the present bx cable Assuming 20amp circuit. Thank you

BX cable [ 1 Answers ]

Most of the wiring in my house seems to be bx cable. Can I use the updated wire with 3 wires and how do you hook up three wires to the electrical box. My breakers have the back wire going to the breaker and the other going to the bar. Can I put in a breaker that accepts two wires and connect the...

BX (AC) cable [ 1 Answers ]

My electrician just installed new wiring in my house. It is of the aluminum wrap type. The roughing in was done and the cable left hanging down in the cellar. It was laid between a water pipe and a painted 80+ year old poured concrete wall. In a period of about 2 months, there is a rotted 5 inch...

BX Cable [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for cutting BX armored cable without buying a special tool? I just have to cut two wires to tap into the line but am a little afraid of damaging the wires inside. Thanks. Dave.

View more questions Search