Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxBbAbE2210xX Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 04:22 AM
    I want to stop her
    I have a friend and she told me that she was going to kill herself because she thought no one cared. She also told me that she feels that boys don't like her because she's 16 and had 1 boyfriend. She feels that her parents reject her because her mum is pregnant. I've told her time and time again that there is people that care about her but she won't listen. She told me that she was going to go home and take a overdose and I'm scared that she actually will. What am I going to do to convince her not to kill herself and sort out her life?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 4, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Inform an adult either her parents or a trusted teacher or counselor.
    XxBbAbE2210xX Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 04:41 AM
    OK I just want to help her!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop it? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I stop brown spotting during ovulation? I took the pill for over 2yrs. It has been 1yr and 6mths since I stopped taking it and I am still having brown spotting before my period. How do I stop this? I need answers not more questions. How do I stop brown spotting during ovulation?

When will it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

Since August of last year, my fiancé and I have had the worst luck in the world. The day we move into our place, we were so excited, then when driving, I blew the turbo in my car. Then after I get a bladder infection (I hate using public restrooms and always held it, so nobody do what I do!)...

Can't stop XP from trying to boot from CD [ 4 Answers ]

For some reason, every time I boot my computer, it attempts to boot from the CD. I've gone into the BIOS and checked that Boot from HD was #1, but it keeps happening. I thought maybe it was an old school autoexec.bat thing, but that file was empty. Any ideas?

When Will It Stop ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was 8 weeks pregnant and I recently found out I've had a miscarrage, before finding out I was spotting for about a week then in the past 4 days its been really really heavy.. how long does it usually take after having a miscarrage for the bleeding to stop ?:confused: :(

Fan won't stop [ 2 Answers ]

The compressor on the a/c turns off but the fan continues to run. Tonight when I turned off the a/c at the t-stat, the fan and compressor came back on even though the unit was turned off. What is my problem? The unit is about 24 years old and the t-stat was replaced a few months ago.

View more questions Search