Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleme123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 11:09 PM
    He has a girlfriend
    Hi, so I met this guy who is very handsome, sweet, kind, practically everything... we went out a couple of times and had a great time... for some reason I got a suspision that he had a girlfriend and I would ask, and he kept telling me no... so about a month after we met he finally told me he did... I was so upset... I told him he was a scumbag and that he didn't understand what its like to be a girl and not know that your bofriend is cheating on you... he says that she doesn't make him happy... he tells me that she is a good person, but he's not attracted to her anymore and breaking up with her would be the worst thing he could do to her?. whatever... I tried to break it off, but he's just such an awesome person to be with that I can't help myself... help...
    sweetsmartnsimple Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

May 4, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Well first off it seems to me that you're very intuitive, it's good that you had at least a "feeling" that he could have a girlfriend, it's ALWAYS good that when you follow your gut and you even tried calling him out on it! Anyway the sad thing is as AWESOME as he is he's STILL with someone ELSE, someone that's NOT the wonderful YOU. Even though this girl doesn't make him happy he's still with her and you deserve someone that JUST wants YOU. Also too as cool as he is it'd be good to pay attention to how easy it was for him to lie to your face after you asked him (repeatedly) if he had a girlfriend, I mean how you do know he's even telling the truth about how this girl treats him? I hope this helps you a little bit but REMEMBER you deserve the BEST of the BEST, don't settle for anyone less than that... Bye
    -Estheroo:)
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 6, 2007, 05:32 AM
    So this guy lies... he cheats or at least tries to, he goes out with other girls when his girlfriend is at home, he doesn't sound like much of a cool person to me.
    Let him go and find somebody who isn't going to lie to you.. or his girlfriend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 6, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Obviously you are not the only one falling for his charm and awesome ways. Don't be stupid though, since you know what he is, and can do to your heart. Find you a fellow who is as awesome, but honest. Follow your head, not your heart.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

May 6, 2007, 06:57 AM
    I've seen this so many times. I've even been there and done that and it always ends in tears. Men like this are charmers. They tell you what you want to hear. He'll tell you he isn't in love with her but she will be devastated if he breaks up with her. I've even heard of guys saying he worries about what she will do if he does. He'll promise you he wil;l leave but there will always be a reason not too. Her gran will die, she'll be ill etc. But the right time may never come. Even if it does he may do this with someone else behind your back later. You're a smart girl, tell him where to go. Tell him if he wants to be with you, to call you when he is single but not before. X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Is my girlfriend pragnent?

My old girlfriend... [ 21 Answers ]

Okay so this girl liked me 4 about a year and I had 2 turn her down so many times but when I finally asked her out and liked her back she dumped me after a few weeks I think maybe a month now I think the reason she doesn't like me is cause she likes the fact that I like her and if she did decide...

Ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

OK so here's the story, me and my ex girlfriend have been broken up for about a mont after a 5 month relationship. After the break up she said she never wants anything to do with me so what I do I call, and call, and call and all that does is drive her away, after this she says she wants even less...

Ex girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

View more questions Search