Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    broo5678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Deleted mp3 demo
    Hi there. I hope you are well. I accidentally deleted one of the demo songs on my Commodore Muse 3 mp3 player (or, as it labels itself, 'digital audio player'), and my wife and I actually quite liked it. I have done various searches on the web, but cannot locate it. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can track it down? Thanks very much for your time.
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

May 7, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by broo5678
    Hi there. I hope you are well. I accidentally deleted one of the demo songs on my Commodore Muse 3 mp3 player (or, as it labels itself, 'digital audio player'), and my wife and I actually quite liked it. I have done various searches on the web, but cannot locate it. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can track it down? Thanks very much for your time.
    If applicable, Google "Windows undelete program"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deleted history [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to recover deleted history from my computer... Thanks

Can't Delete "Demo" Songs on New MP3 Player [ 1 Answers ]

I can't delete the songs that were already on my MP3 player when I got it. It's an RCA Lyra, and I am using Windows Media Player to delete the songs off, but every time I try to it says that I can't because the file is in use, I don't have access to the location, or there is a problem with my proxy...

Bathroom demo and remodel questions [ 3 Answers ]

Florida Installing a 2 or 4 piece shower/tub system on exterior block wall location. Should I just use furring strips(ect.)on the block and then put 6mil poly then greenboard or cb.then fit the shower walls. I know in florida( hot climates ) sometimes they use poly on outside or both in...

Ocean waves forming and demo [ 1 Answers ]

How do ocean waves form and what are some demonstrations that I can do at home for a school project on waves?

View more questions Search