Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovetotravel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 07:34 PM
    1980's Children's Book with buillt-in record
    Hi!

When I was very young I used to get these books that had built in tiny little records---built right into the thick pages. I would use some sort of pen or something to play what was on the record.

Does anyone know the name of these books and where I could find one?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 10:36 PM
    I don't know the answer. But, because I am writing a reply to you, your question will get placed more towards the top of this list of questions to be answered.

It is a good question. And, surely someone here has the answer. I tried looking yesterday online for the answer and could not find it.

Just a suggestion: You might try looking in a book store that just sells used books, both antiques and modern. There is such a store around where I live. And, they have everything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's book 80's [ 6 Answers ]

I've been on a quest to figure out the name of the first book that got me interested in fantasy... Here's what I can remember: A boy and girl, possibly prince & princess, are playing in a garden and are told not to leave/go into the forest, of course they do, The boy gets captured I think, and...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

Need help finding a children's book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book that I read in the 80s. It is about a group of kids on the cross country team who run into fog and find themselves time travelled to ancient Rome. They encounter Spartacus and become unwilling gladiators. They are scheduled to fight one another to the death and...

Name of Children's movie 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

I was 4 years old and can only remember snatches of film. About a boy who had ailing grandma. Wanted to get her magic apples. Goes to another world through mirror with this furball creature (in one incident he gets thrown in washing machine). There's an evil witch who has this tree with apples to...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book about two little bears named Floppy and Flip. It was one of the books I learned to read with when I was about four years old in 1969. It had a lot of rhyme and rhythym. It was a cute story about the two bears and their adventures while they travel on a plane,...

View more questions Search