Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 07:18 PM
    My girlfriend kiss another guy
    Hello and thank you for advice and view this

This is how it all started

My girlfriend and I have been dating for awhile now. Until recently I began to change a lot. Mainly do to fact that my girlfriend lied about a lot of things. Anyway when I went to her Grandma house. I found her and her ex-boyfriend doing stuff(his hand were down her pants) in their grandma room. I got mad and punch him in the face a few times and kick him around and threw him outside. My girlfriend try to talk to me, but I wouldn't hear it and I left. When I got home she called me and try to tell me that some bull crap that if he let him do this one last time he would leave her alone. I don't really buy that story, but at same time I do love this girl and I don't know what to do. Help out
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

May 3, 2007, 07:24 PM
    She cheated. She was being sexual with another man. If she truly cared about you she would have slapped him in the face. You said that she had lied to you before... what is to stop her from lying to you now? She is in deep water and she knows it so she is going to lie. Another thing is that is sounds like there is no trust in the relationship... so therefore you really don't have a relationship. I would say that you should let her go.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 12:48 AM
    Yes... I'm with robertsqueen..

She is cheated.. in YOUR face... you caught her in the act, what more do you want... Move on, start a fresh... its almost guaranteed she will do it again!
    She has no respect, even that she went and did this stuff in her grandma's room.

RUN RUN AWAY from this girl..
    Jcarson1990 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 04:14 PM
    I'm with them both its not right for your girlfriend to do that to you. What to you ever do to her to deisrev that type of thing happen to you. I had to same promblem with my girlfriend she kissed a nother guy pissed me off out I gave her one more chance so it up to you to gave her a nother time around
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Thank you. Don't worry I handle the problem with a swift backhand (SIKE) and breakup. Thank you guys
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2007, 08:26 PM
    You leave and break up, please understand it is not something you use violence on, you could be in jail now for beating on this other guy, just walking away is what men do.
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 12, 2007, 03:17 PM
    She cheated and if u get her another chance she just might do it again and no matter how much u love this girl you'll just end up hurt in the end of it all
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 07:59 PM
    OK if you do really care about her you need to sit her down and talk to her yes she cheated OK people do get around that if they care sit her down and talk to her ask her why she cheated and what can you do to keep her also you should say sry to that kid. You should really try to find a another way to take care of your problems then fighting but yes cheating bad but u said u cared about her so sit her down 1 on 1 no friends around and talk to her for real but u also said u broke up with her already guess u really dident like as much as you thought sry good luck my man
    casanova Posts: 6, Reputation: -2

May 13, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Sock it to her one last time real hard
    Breakup follows
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Jul 22, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Run.
    cherrysher Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2010, 07:41 PM

I am so sorry for you. But I do agree with the others. She cheated, it was wrong, and if she has lied to you before, who's to say that what she said to you about him wasn't a complete lie? I am really sorry that this happened, but the other thing is, if you really love her, you should let her go. Let her see what she is missing out on, let her feel lonely and guilty and unforgivable. What she did is unforgettable and unforgivable. Let her go and if she comes crawling back, don't let her ruin your life.
    mino_slope Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

May 13, 2012, 12:55 PM
    1 last time ? Are you ing kidding me!
    Man she doesn't deserve you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kiss From An Angel [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find I believe a rock song? It is still a newer song. And it says kissfrom an angel, but I can't seem to find the real name of it, can anybody help me?

How to kiss [ 18 Answers ]

I don't really know how to kiss. Everyone says it will come natural, but I'm talking about a french kiss. What do I do?

Confused.I like a guy but he has a girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy but the thing is, is that he has a girlfriend. And I don't want to ruin the relationship with him and his girl. They have been together for about 3 years or so. This guy and I were really close friends at first but gradually we became intimate. After that he began to act...

Ninth grade relationship with guy with girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... that guy that was in my last forum... Im still crazy about him!! (we did some stuff together last night.. but he STILL has a gilfriend) he felt bad... but my problem is... my parents.. and his parents now are getting involved... My mom doesn't want me getting together with him AT ALL...

Girlfriend best friend is a guy,one of my close friends [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with my friend. He has a girlfriend who is best friends with my girlfriend.And... My girlfriend helps my friend out all the time... but I'm worried that they will fall for each other and will start their own relationship. I told my friend how I felt about this but he says she's the...

View more questions Search