Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam2007cherry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Opening Bar in Valencia
    Me and my fiancée will be moving back to the philippines soon and are thinking of opening a bar in her home town. I am looking for advise on what kind of permits and licensing are needed for a bar there. We will spend some time looking around at the competition and decided. Another big question is how do I go about acquiring suppliers of beer to the philippines?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Information contained in the following sites may be of help to you. I hope that it is.

Philippines : Gov.Ph : Frequently Asked Questions : Philippines

Starting a Business in Philippines Details - Explore Topics - Doing Business - The World Bank Group

Also, you might want to check out the links on the bottom of this page for answers to questions that have been similar to yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opening a bar/pool hall [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I are currently researching opening a bar/pool hall in Florida. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how we should go about starting this. I have gotten a little information about the liquor license in our area, but it been so extremely expensive, we have decided to go with...

Opening a bar [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know and get responds about opening a bar in the city?

Opening a bar [ 4 Answers ]

Recently, I came to the conclusion that I want to open a bar and looking for some information on what to do as the next step. As you can see I am kind of struggling with where to start. So far, I picked a name, found a location, and brainstormed some ideas with the activitites for the club.

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

View more questions Search