Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skampercat Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Is my man Bi sexual
    Ok, this is really hard for me to talk about I get this sick feeling in my tummy and shacky, but here goes. I am wondering if my Boy Friend of a year is bi-sexual. I have my suspision that he might be fooling around with this older guy friend of his. I am basing this on the time I have spent with them and the conversations they have and such. Plus Adam showed a little jealously towards this guy when he was talking to another guy and they are really touchy feely with each other. ( I didn't see what happened but he was talking to our roommate and I was talking to my guy and then all the sudden my guy was like you 2 are getting a little to close for my comfort.) This could have been him feeling uncomfortable or him being jealous I am not sure. I do get the feeling they are close, they have known each other for 3 years. But I have my suspicions. I really need some indicators. Someone please help me. You can ask me for specific's if you'd like. Just gimmie some help with this please. I hope its not true but I don't want to be with him if he is bi sexual.

I just turned 26 in April
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

May 3, 2007, 04:05 PM
    What is the old saying,"Where there's smoke, there's fire". Ask him,tell him how you feel. You can not have a healthy relationship if there are doubts.
    Skampercat Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2007, 04:15 PM
    I did and he said no and that was the end of the conversation. I wasn't going to push it even more because I don't want to piss him off. I would rather just find out quitely (if he is or isn't and go from there. It does bother me but if he asked me if I was gay with a friend of mine I'd think he fell of his rocker. I couldn't see him being calm about this subject if we were to talk about it more. I don't know what to do though. I mean, I need some advice from a Bi-sexual man or something and we can compare notes or something...
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

May 3, 2007, 09:15 PM
    I really think this needs a genuine discussion, not just one where you ask a question and he shuts you off. It doesn't need to be confrontational... just honest.
    Best of luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Let me see all of the gay men I know where slacks, normally wear shirts, and about 1/2 all wear caps. Most eat breakfest, if you follow my thinking, you are doing a steriotype idea that there will be something in his actions that will make you know he is bi sexual. It does not work like that, If he is doing something on the "down low" as they say, he is still living in the closest, But except for those that are just blantant and living open, you are not going to know, they are the bus driver, the doctor the mechanic at the shop, there is nothing that is going to make them stand out.
    And really this is something between you and him and has to be duscussed and worked out.
    kyrazbak Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 10:59 AM
    My boyfriend has bisexual tendencies and I'm right there with you... Grosed out! If you have the gut feeling then usually I would say go with that... As far as the way he comunicates with friends? There's no one of telling! Does he spend time alone with his friend?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Guys don't typically get all touchy feely with each other. Hetero guys just don't do that. If you see a lot of that there might be an issue... if you see him grabbing the other guys crotch... well then I think you will have found your answer.
    loveisis Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2009, 05:29 AM
    I have to help you here as I have had that same sick feeling and I need to share this with you . If any of this rings home then I think you either except it or leave him as the turmoil will not go away . I first suspected my partner of being bi sexual 3 years ago he too was v close to a group of 4 friends. They sent xxx at the end of texts and when I asked him he said " all men have to besteriotypical hard builders do they ?"
    MY answer was no they don't but something was not right. We had incredible sex when we first met and it started to diminish I asked him why and he said he could nt keep lying to me... I really thought he was going to come out then he came out with a random " if you do want to know I dont want to have sex with you because I dont like your son " This was enough to ruin most relationships. I noticed that his pants were smeared daily and often the bed.I realised he had no anal control.I asked him regularly I even said did he have worms ! He did not want to tell me. On one occasion since then I noticed during oral sex that he had no anal Sphincter his anus was pink torn and opened like a vagina I nearly fainted! He always clenched his bum checks but this time he was relaxed He again denied it said it was sweat from sitting at his desk. I did a bit of internet research and learnt that the nerve supply dies from regular anal sex and he had what is known in the gay world as a funnelled anus. He also had a wiff of sh*t about him sometimes even though he used moreproducts than me Still he lied. . I asked him if he had put me at risk he became angry and said he couldn't believe I was asking him this I went to the STD clinic. I was OK but I couldn't get this out of my mind Im not going mad you don't just make somehing like this up in your head.I began to watch the interaction between this group of best friends... Birds of a feather flock together rang in my ears I also had lost trust altogether and I checked his phone He had been careful on many occasion deleting text but some were there I ll spare you the details and it was enough for me to move out with my son . I still had a key and he didn't bother to clean up any more so hey I saw what I suspected. All these four guys were involve all were married with kids and all very well hid in the closet. I am not in the habit of recking relationships so I have not told the girlfriends what I know... They would not believe me without video evidence any how and I have spent too long torturing myself I feel like a private investigator! All I can say is this is very common and if this is what your heart suspects you are probably right. It hurts to know you are so lied too but they are professional at it. To be open would spoil the fun for them. With all the reassurrance in the world from your partner these thoughts will never leave you .xxx
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 09:34 AM

Thread closed. OP has not been back in two years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

Sexual Relations [ 14 Answers ]

Me and Haley are Dating Now. Sorry I forgot to update people about my current realationship:rolleyes: So here's my questions. Spring break is coming up. My friends and I had a great idea about maybe spending it together. In a different state. So my parent's agreed not having a reason not to. So...

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

About sexual [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of heterosexual and bisexual

Sexual harassment [ 21 Answers ]

I have the following question. There was a VOLUNTARY christmas party for the employees of the store I work at and we were not on the timeclock as attendees. One of the supervisors got drunk, and while joking put his hand on the knee of one of the girls he surpervises. He has now been put on a...

View more questions Search