Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanitybrooks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 03:42 PM
    The first day of last cycle was Feb. 28.
    The first day of my last cycle was Feb. 28, 2007. My cycle is usually pretty regular and comes every month. I've taken three home tests that all came back negative. I have never been on birth control or anything like that. Could I be pregnant and if not what else could be wrong with me?
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

May 3, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanitybrooks
    The first day of my last cycle was Feb. 28, 2007. My cycle is usually pretty regular and comes every month. I've taken three home tests that all came back negative. i have never been on birth control or anything like that. Could I be pregnant and if not what else could be wrong with me?
    There could be any number of things causing it. Your best bet would be to see your doctor.Are you having a lot of stress? Significant weight loss? Just the first 2 things that come to mind. See the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

33 day cycle.. When abouts do you ovulate? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi yes if you have a 33 day cycle. When about do you ovulate or whens a good time to have unprotected sex to conceive?? :confused:

Aquarium Cycle: The Nitrogen Cycle [ 7 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered what it really means for your aquarium to be "cycled"? This is referring to natures Nitrogen Cycle. Here is a quick break down for a better understanding: The Nitrogen Cycle is natures way of purifying itself. It is the process in which nature creates beneficial...

On probation as of feb 1st I have question,can I leave state for a college visit ? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: HELP!! OK I've been placed on probation for the next 3 yrs of my life.this is my first offense.I'm 21.I am scheduled to go to Arizona in march for 3 days for college campus visits.I live in ny.What are my chances of getting to leave state?My probation officer said "it's going to be...

I am having a problem with my sons father we went to court feb 14, 2005 and he got v [ 7 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my sons father we went to court feb 14, 2005 and he got vistitation threw the visitation center never went there and denied there services now almost a year later not see his child or not paying child support after being ordered 75.00 per week. I get a letter telling...

View more questions Search