Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Banks1320 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Having issues.
    [F] I bought an above ground swimming pool. Small only 12' around but... I cannot level the ground right, there were a lot off rocks and roots but I got rid of those now I just can't level the ground. Any help would be great. Thanks! :confused:
    iamarcin Posts: 72, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Buy sand. You should use it anyway because play sand/beach sand is soft so the liner will be protected ad it ti the low areas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

CD Issues [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so I put a CD in and all it does is make a weird noise a couple times and not read the CD! I have Windows XP and it shows up that there's no CD in the Drive, what the hells going on?

Two issues [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I decided not to post... don't know how to delete threads! :)

IE issues [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new here, so I need a little help. Last Sunday, Internet Explorer stopped working (I have Win XP, as well as high-speed cable Internet BTW). So two days later, I called the cable company, and they told me to run a node test. It came out clean. Then they told me about a program called ...

View more questions Search