Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DamnGina Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Never met my sister
    Hello my name is Melissa I am 16
    My parents had a child on October 20th 1984 and they had to give her up they named her jesse and she was given to a family in Colorado who had another adopted child as well she is 21 now
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Then your parents would know who this is, just ask them.?
    DamnGina Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 04:21 PM
    No they don't either all they know is her first name and birthday
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Your parents would know though what adoption agency was used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have never met my mother [ 12 Answers ]

I have been searching for my mother since I was 21 years old. I am now almost 31 and all I have found out was her name and date she married my dad and how old she was when she married my dad. I was not adopted. My dad raised me. For some reason my dad would not tell me anything about her and now he...

We met when I was 15 .what now? [ 16 Answers ]

So I just recently moved to Ohio from Alabama.. Long story.. But when I was in Alabama I met this guy but now he is 18 and I am 15 we were together for a few months.. And really in love.. We have been separated for 8 months and still are in touch.. And as crazy about each other as before.. Do you...

Met this girl... [ 3 Answers ]

I met this very cute girl and we both really enjoyed being in each other's company.now the thing is she gave me her e-mail address and requested that I mail her.my beef is because I was so interesting on the first day and want to date her, I do not know exactly what to write.I want to be as simple...

Just met [ 1 Answers ]

I met a man about a month ago we hit it off right away and were seeing each other almost everyday, and talking a few times a day. He seemed as into me as I was him. We ran into an exgirlfriend of his, someone he just broke us with a couple of months before meeting me. She told him she wanted to...

View more questions Search