Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cEvanz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Name of children's cartoon / animated movie?
    I'm 20 years old now, and lately have been wondering what this movie was called I saw when I was a child. I remember vague details and will cite them as best I can. It was about a boy who I believe was going on some adventure. Throughout the movie there was a scene where someone (in a castle/ village perhaps) asked the boy "What is the shortest sentence?" in which the boy didn't know, and the (jester maybe) said "I am". I must have seen it on TV or on video somewhere around 1990 (give or take a couple years). I'd GREATLY appreciate any input anyone could give into this mystery. Thanks in advance.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 16, 2009, 06:28 PM

The Phantom Tollbooth (1970)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

Children's cartoon lost movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can not remember the title of a series of videos I used to watch when I was little. They were about a girl (princess I think!:) ) who had this mane of blonde hair. It may have had pink streaks in it. And things pets/helpers that looked like squrrils/mice lived in her hair. They could fly and had...

A animated cartoon movie in probably the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

This movie had a rooster who would crow and the sun would rise. He left for I believe hollywood and the sun did not rise. Animals would go out searching for the rooster because they needed the sun to shine. I believe owls became the bad guys and attacked the farm. Everyone at the farm needed...

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

View more questions Search