Ask
    chrisky1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Cordless phone rings once then goes dead
    Why does cordless phone ring once then go dead
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Cause the batteries need replacing most likely, or the circuit board has a fault, in either case, buy a new phone (or battery)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cordless phone hissing several seconds before I can hear [ 10 Answers ]

I have a dual set cordless phone that we have used for close to a year. The base is in the bedroom and the second phone is on my sunporch. In the last week or two, I have noticed that when I answer a call on the sunporch, I get a hissing sound for several seconds before I can hear the party...

Cordless phone rings once, goes dead, and knocks dsl off line [ 0 Answers ]

I have only cordless phones in my home. Recently, I've noticed the following problem. When someone dials my home number, certain calls (maybe one out of every 5 or so) ring once (on both the caller's end and in the house) and then immediately disconnect. I think that this may also be related in...

Problems with Panasonic KX TG2730 Cordless Phone? [ 1 Answers ]

I have this phone over two years. I never faced any problem. Recently it is giving me trouble in ringing only once, after that it gets discarded after 10 secs. So by the time I reach the phone it gets disconnected. All the callers are complaining that I should dump this phone! That's why I'm...

Panasonic digital gigarange cordless phone [ 1 Answers ]

I have the above mentioned telephone receiver which had its "Dial" Locked and the user even forgot the password they used to lock so we cannot unlock the Dial.The question is :How do I unlock this phone so that we can sue it once again to make calls? I have tried to look for a CMOS battery inside...

Memory Reset for Rechargeable Panasonic Cordless Phone Battery [ 0 Answers ]

I was recently experiencing terrible performance of the handset battery for my cordless Panasonic KX-TG2730S (or KX-TG2730) telephone. I searched the user manuals and the Panasonic website for a solution but could not find one. So I called Panasonic at 1-800-211-7262 to see if there was anything...

View more questions Search