Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurahuniii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 11:32 AM
    I've done something that I regret
    :( Hi my name is laura and I'm from the uk I came across this site just when I was on my laptop. Im only 13 but I have a big problem. I have already had sex with my boyfriend and were not together now but now I'm started to get addicted to it and I look 18 and boys always look at me and flirt with me its driving me crazy :(:(:( and I lovemy ex boyfriend I know it may sound silly but I love him lots loand lots:(:(
    Please help me
    Thank you
    X
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

May 3, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Hon. You made a big mistake having sex so young. Also it is normal to feel you are getting addicted to sex because of all the hormones raging in your body.
    You have made a mistake... we all make mistakes.. if there is no issue from your encounter.. then you are lucky and do not repeat your mistake.
    You may look 18 but you are only 13, with 13 year old needs. Stay away from all boys right now until you have your hormones under control.. this can take a while. In the mean time talk to your counselor at school. Talk to you Mom if you can. Do not talk to your girl friends. They do not have any answers.
    Keep yourself safe and in safe places, Do not put yourself in the position where you may make this same mistake again and I can guarantee that you will want to. Stay strong and enjoy being 13.
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

May 3, 2007, 01:19 PM
    I'm sorry this happened. At such a young age its hard to tell what emotions are real and what's being stirred up by hormones.
    Do what you can to listen to those who care about you, who are older than you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ever dump a guy and then on second thought regret/reverse your decision? [ 5 Answers ]

This may or may not be a self-pity thread (I'm feeling pretty good right now), but I just wanted to ask the women on this board if they've ever dumped a boyfriend or divorced a husband only to regret making the decision weeks, months, or maybe even years down the line. I'm sure this has happened to...

View more questions Search