Ask
    hooman_jaberi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Multinational companies
    Advantage and disadvantage from the increase of mutinational companies
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 10:19 AM
    I agree - there are advantages and disadvantages.

What do you think, and why?
    anilrk_311 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 04:42 AM
    There are various advantages and the disadvantageos the multinational companies the host country. The main advantages are
    As fallows
    1.They are the source of income for the state government as it collects lots of the tax from them.

2.The seccand advantage is that it peovides enployement uppertunties to the local people and living standard of the people will increase.

3.It also trains the local people and the skill, effency, confidence of the local people will increase resulting the increase in the skilled manpower for the country.

4. Local people can use the goods of the international standard in the cheap price.

5. There will be the utilization of the local resources.

6. The ruputation of the country's product will increase in the international market.

There are certain disadvantages of the multinational companies t o the host country. Which are stated below.
    1. there may be the over exploitation of the resources(natural.human)
    2. There may be the collapsing in the national companies due to the over influence if the multinaitoal companies.

3 These companies may influence in the internal affaiers of the country if the government policy is poor, so as to increase their monopoly.
    Borneo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 02:17 AM

Well , the other question would be... analyse the benefits of the multinational company to the host country in terms of economy?

So , the answer should focus on its effect on the economy... anybosy can help me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical companies [ 7 Answers ]

Respected Sir/Madam I like to get the information of kolkata based electrical companies with their contact address,telephone no. & web-site address. This is related to the campus placement of NETAJI SHUBHASH ENGINEERING COLLEGE for electrical engineering department students. Thanks...

Parking companies [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I realize this is not the website to seek this out but does anybody know of any car parking companies that are seeking management? If so please let me know. Thanks.

View more questions Search