Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

May 3, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Who to ask to prom
    I like two guys but I don't know which 1 to ask to the prom. Guy number 1 has a girlfriend and guy number 2 goes to another school, and he seems not to be up to my standards.
    But the thing is I don't who to ask to accompany me... do you think I should ask guy number 1 although he has a girlfreiend or guy number 2. or should I just go by myself?

The thing is guy 1 is ma friend and I can see myself with him at ma prom but I'm kind of scared that people will say that I'm inconsiderate because he has a girlfriend. Do u think I should ask him and do you think he will say yes?
    Regno Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

May 3, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanny_2006
    I like two guys but i dont know which 1 to ask to the prom. guy number 1 has a girlfriend and guy number 2 goes to another school, and he seems not to be up to my standards.
    But the thing is i dont who to ask to accompany me... do u think i should ask guy number 1 although he has a girlfreiend or guy number 2. or should i just go by myself?

The thing is guy 1 is ma friend and i can see myself with him at ma prom but im kinda scared that people will say that im inconsiderate because he has a girlfriend. Do u think i should ask him and do u think he will say yes?
    Why don't you first ask guy no.1's girlfriend if she would mind. Obviously if she also is going to the same school prom just forget it. You don't seem enthusiastic about guy no. 2,
    So just leave him in peace.
    Try to come up with a guy no.3! I still haven't understood (not being american) if it's the prom that's important in itself or the partner you go with. If it's the prom, just find any guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Prom? [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a...

Prom 1 month away! [ 3 Answers ]

Prom is in exactly one month away I'm trying to get in shape... not so much loose weight but id like to get fit and be able to dance the night awayy! It'll be nice to loose like 5 pounds along with it but I'm not so much worried about that then I am about getting in better shape, my dress is a very...

When during prom night should I ask her out? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the situation. About 2 months ago I found out that this girl wanted me to take her to our high school prom. I have known her all of my life but have never really hung out or done anything together. I got to know her over the last couple of months and asked her to be my date for prom. She...

Worth it to go to prom by yourself? [ 4 Answers ]

I missed prom last year... I don't want to go by myself... but I don't want to miss it again... so yeah is it worth it to go to prom by yourself or should I just save my money?

Prom is approaching! [ 1 Answers ]

So, there's this girl that I like, and I think she likes me also. We met a few years ago and were just OK friends, but now we've become a lot closer. She calls me almost every day wanting to hang out, and I keep refusing because I'm so confused. Prom is approaching, and when I decided to feel her...

View more questions Search