Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

May 3, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Confused.I like a guy but he has a girlfriend
    I really like this guy but the thing is, is that he has a girlfriend. And I don't want to ruin the relationship with him and his girl. They have been together for about 3 years or so. This guy and I were really close friends at first but gradually we became intimate. After that he began to act different around me and I don't know why. I think it's because we were friends at first and we did something and so the whole situation became awkward. Whenever he sees me, for instance, he will completely ignore me and he will instead talk to one of my friends and pretend as if I'm not there.

I want to know if what we did, is causing him to behave that way and I want to know if he stills likes me as he used to? I want to know if I've lost a good friend.

I don't have a problem with what took place between us and I really really like him but I don't think he will want to take me seriously since he has a girlfriend. Do u think he was using me to get what he wanted? Do u think that if I tell him how I feel that he will ignore me? Let me know what you think
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

May 3, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Umm.. he hαs α girlfriend. Get αwαy before it gets worse, don't help the skeeze cheαt on his girl.

I wαs in this situαtion in high school (ooh highschool:) ) but yα this guy hαd α g/f αnd I hαd "feelings" for him or whαtever αnd he wαs my friend too.. but yα he told me he liked me αnd well I did too but mαn he hαd α g/f αnd I wαs like "buddy you hαve α g.f" αnd so I bαcked off.. αnd I cut him off.. I knew if I did "end up with him" he'd probαbly do the sαme.

I've been on the other side of the coin too where the girlfriend wαs my friend αnd the dirtbαg tried to hit on me (hαhα tried to plαy footsies with me-sick) but yα I told my friend whαt he did --in front of him so he couldn't deny it- αnd she dumped his αss.. so if the girl is your friend tell her -- becαuse "friends αre forever boys αre whαtever"

My best bet is : bαck off this guy is α creep αnd will probαbly do the sαme to youu.
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Jul 22, 2010, 11:51 AM
    It sounds like he feels uncomfortable about what happened. If you want to keep him as a friend (and can handle it your feelings considered) - talk to him. Communication is the key.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about this guy [ 1 Answers ]

Firstly hi! Now here's my problem - there's this guy at work, we've known each other for about a year and a half but never really said more than 'hi' because at the time I was in a 2 year relationship and my boyfriend didn't like me talking to this other guy. He probably saw him as a threat...

Confused Ex-girlfriend... Please help! [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up about 4 and half months ago.At first he barely wanted to speak to me, he told me he wasn't in love with me anymore, that he wanted to date other people and he never wanted to be with me again.Lately for about the last month we have been talking a lot, he's currently...

Ninth grade relationship with guy with girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... that guy that was in my last forum... Im still crazy about him!! (we did some stuff together last night.. but he STILL has a gilfriend) he felt bad... but my problem is... my parents.. and his parents now are getting involved... My mom doesn't want me getting together with him AT ALL...

Girlfriend best friend is a guy,one of my close friends [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with my friend. He has a girlfriend who is best friends with my girlfriend.And... My girlfriend helps my friend out all the time... but I'm worried that they will fall for each other and will start their own relationship. I told my friend how I felt about this but he says she's the...

Very Confused Guy [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. 3 years ago I became friends with a girl. We became very close and developed feelings for each other and remained awesome friends. Through many trials, we really grew close love got strong. She was forced to move away with her family and I had no say in the matter( she was 19 and I was 24...

View more questions Search