Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chica Fish Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Old Boyfriend
    My girlfriend called me and told me that an email I sent to my ex-boyfriend was very hurt by me telling him I went out with another man (younger). Was it wrong of me to let him know. Frankly I emailed him that information to let him know I was done with all the drama of our relationship! MOVE ON -That is the message he told me so I did!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 3, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Unless you're really done with this relationship, why do you e-mail him? If you're to be friends and just want to stay in touch, this isn't what he needs to hear from you. Sounds to me like you want him jealous. "Moving on" requires deleting his email address and not contacting him at all.
    Chica Fish Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2007, 10:41 AM
    You are right, no the reason I said that was not for him to be jealous, (that is a given he is jealous about everything I do) The meassage I was sending is I will remai his friend but I am done with our relationship Does that make sense?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

Should I believe my boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I was going through my bank statements and I discovered that my boyfriend of two years had gone to a brothel. He never told me about that. When I confronted him with the printed proof, he first denied that it was a brothel; even though I already investigated it. Then he finally said that he did...

She has a Boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I like this girl and I heard she likes me but she has a Boyfriend and She said that he was pissed about Me and her even though nothings happened yet between me and her and I'm not sure what to do because me and Her boyfriend are good friends and stuff so I'm not sure what to do about this...

My boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years and I want to live together. Every time I mention it(which isn't often) he never really gives me an answer and just blows it off. I work night shift 3 nights a week and he works days 5 days a week. So we only see each other once during the week and...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

View more questions Search