Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    komododragon_42233 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Tell me what you think of this joke.
    "Winning an argument is like winning the special olympics, you're still a retard." My brother told me this after I beat him in a name calling contest.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 3, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Politically incorrect of course but the original has to do with arguing on the internet:
    http://plig.org/things/pictures/tn/arguing.med.jpg
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

May 3, 2007, 07:38 AM
    I agree, certainly not the most politically correct -- sort of reminds me of a quote by Thomas Paine though: "To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture."
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 3, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I think it is funny! Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you get this joke, you're a GEEK! [ 24 Answers ]

If you get this joke, you are a Geek and you should be darn proud of it! Check out this doormat: http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/front/noplacelike_mat.jpg (If you don't get it, Google it :) )

Joke I liked. What is your comment? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. this is a joke I chanced by on net. I really enjoyed the joke. How do you rate it? A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, “Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour...

View more questions Search