Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDeeJay27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 06:56 AM
    How soon can I refinance a car?
    Truth is I just helped my b/f out by co-signing for a car and I just wanted to know how soon can he refinance and get me off the paperwork :confused:

I just don't want to have to dish out money that I don't have if something comes up and he can't make a/some payment(s).
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

May 3, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Provided there are no early payoff penalties in the finance contract, you do not have to wait any amount of time to refinance. Of course, it will be easier to process the change with the initial creditor if you allow at least one billing cycle to complete.
    onlinev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 06:04 AM
    Hi,
    This is max from canada. I am a newbie of this site and I think this site has a lot to provide to the visitors. You can refinance your car with a lot of ways that this site will help you.
    onlinev
    Camping

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex won't refinance his car [ 1 Answers ]

I have been divorced for over 2 years. The divorce decree stated that he is responsible for his car, and I'm responsible for mine. I have refinance my car (so only my name is on it), but he has not. His car still has my name and his name. I have contacted the finance company, but they say there...

How soon can I refinance [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know how soon can you refinance once you purchase a property. I have heard different answers; one being you can refinance the next day, four to six months, once your credit score is higher. I currently have a ARMS loan and would like to know how soon can I refinance.

Refinance [ 2 Answers ]

Our 1rst mortgage is a 5 yr ARM which will expire in about a year and a half. Our house has increased in value approx. 150 - 200 thousand $s. We bought it for 280 and owe about 195. We owe about 39 on our home equity loan. We want to pay this off, and we are in need of approx 75 thousand more....

How soon can you refinance after escrow? [ 5 Answers ]

To get a lower interest rate do you have to wait a certain period to refinance a home after escrow close? Or can you refinance right away? I live in California. Thanks

Should I Refinance [ 1 Answers ]

Work's been tough the past year and I got behind on my mortgage as well as evey other bill. I HAVE ABOUT $35,000 WORTH OF EQUITY in my home. I was wanting to cash out $25,000.00 to catch up and finish a few projects around the house. Here's my problem. I've shopped around and since I've been...

View more questions Search