Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncc1701a1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Stator replacing
    How do I replace the stator on a lawn tractor
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

May 7, 2007, 10:03 PM
    The charging sysytem on a rider is poor at best. I would buy a battery maintainer and keep it pluged in when not in use. If you have a electric clutch then you need a charging system and you will find it under the flywheel.

Don
    ncc1701a1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newaukumdon
    The charging sysytem on a rider is poor at best. I would buy a battery maintainer and keep it pluged in when not in use. If you have a electric clutch then you need a charging system and you will find it under the flywheel.

Don
    thanks for your comment but it still did not answer my dilemma.
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

May 8, 2007, 06:41 AM
    The stator is located under the flywheel there are four bolts, remove these and gently lift stator. Place new stator in the place where old stator was located and replace the four bolts to their excisting holes tighten snugly and off you go.

Hope this helps
    Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a shower. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I'm replacing a shower that was a one-piece moulded unit. It leaked, so I bought a replacement unit to install. All is fine, except when I go to connect the drain. The trap and drain is 1 1/2" pipe and there is a nut at the top of the pipe. The drain that I have is for a 2" pipe and is...

Replacing old light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pull chain light and I was wondering how can I convert it over to a wall switch please help

Cost of replacing [ 2 Answers ]

Cost of replace valve behind toilet and replacing the complete kit inside the toilet. (flapper, floater, stem)

Replacing Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I'll be replacing a 16 plus yr old Whirpool Dishwasher soon. 1. Anyone know if there are any brands that stand out above the rest? 2. Is it a good idea to buy extended warranty for a dishwasher? Thanks... (I've got to go wash dishes now)

Replacing old thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a new thermostat (digital 7 day programable) for the main part of the house, and I was going to move the old digital to the "gas fire place heated room". My problem... there are only 2 wires coming out of the wall going to the gas fire place. The old one had 3 from the wall and the RC...

View more questions Search