Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Remember this?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...tml#post306565

For those who remember this post.
    Its been 2 months and I found out that she told her ex husband about it, and that I feel out with her due to this and accussed her of sending a text to my man... she is denying it, denying sending this text!
    Can you believe this women??
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 02:06 AM
    Krs - I wouldn't give that ding a ling a second thought. Don't waste any more of your precious time thinking about her. She wasn't a friend and isn't a friend. She just is a lost soul that needs attention, and will have to get it elsewhere. She's rather sad. Just be glad that you are rid of her unhealthy ways. I know it's hard when someone goes around sprouting untruths, but you can't control that, you can control completely shutting her out. So, slam the door on any thoughts about her. Oh, I admit, it has to be infuriating, but still not worth it.
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Allheart you are absolutely correct...

I just can't believe the check of her thou..!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 03:01 AM
    She's a bit dillusional wouldn't you say. It's really rather sad. Oh I would be sooooo not happy, but after the fog clears, what remains, is someone trying to cover up a very stupid act. She is more than likely mortified inside. Hopefully, this has taught her a lesson, but that is not your worry.

It does sadden you to your heart, that someone you thought and valued as a friend, has this element in their personality that could allow themselves to attempt to hurt you in this way. So hard to understand.

But at the end of it all, let's just feel bad for the poor girl and hope she wakes up a bit.

But Krs, believe me, I don't blame you one bit for being upset.
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Something is definitley wrong with her...
    I could never quite put my finger on it... mmmm

I was told that her ex who is a good friend of mine, believed her when she said she didn't send the message... however he has not yet come to ask me!

I hope he does, and I will tell when this text was sent.. it was sent when he was still her husband and not her ex...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone remember. [ 3 Answers ]

Maybe someone out there can help me with this, does anyone remember a children's TV show called Zoobaleezoo (not sure if I spelled it correctly)? I know that where I live (Central Pennsylvania) it was aired on PBS in the mornings. Does anyone know if it is available on DVD? The last I heard,...

Just can't remember the name [ 4 Answers ]

This is going to be very short and without much detail. The only thing I can remember was the music vid from what I remember it was a cartoon vid and there was a city under attack by weird guys and a robot flew out of the city and a big fight started and a t the end of the vid the city rises and...

I can't remember [ 3 Answers ]

The movie is about a military person who is stationed in jamaica or someplace. He learns capowata it is a form of self defense but it has been turned into a dance. He comes back to america and he turns an old firestation into a dojo and starts to teach it to troubled teens. In the end he ends up...

Please help me remember [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the artist name and title of the song with the following lyrics: "What you gonna do when you get out of jail? I'm gonna have some fun. And what do you consider fun? Fun natural fun." "i'm in heaven with my boyfriend my lucky boyfriend theres no beginning and there is...

View more questions Search