Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaitou Posts: 190, Reputation: 43

May 2, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Personal block?
    Lately, I really feel like the world is against me. That's a little too exaggerated, but it feels like nothing I do ever goes right. For the first time in my life, I feel like I am lost and confused about my life. As of now, I have no clue what I'm going to do with my life. I feel useless, stupid, and naïve. I feel like a failure.

I have no idea where my confidence went, I used to be proud of who I am, and always knew what I wanted. I used to have faith in my abilities, now I feel like I'm this useless person that can't accomplish anything.

I'm just really worried about my future. I feel like I'm the frog in the well, coming out to see the world for the first time. And it's just overwhelming.

I hope I can adapt to it soon, and adjust myself accordingly.
    kaitou Posts: 190, Reputation: 43

May 2, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Anyway, decided to look around the forum after I posted this. And the thread "Members word of wisdom" made me feel better ^^.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Profiles [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a friend on the Web. I know she has Cox Internet but I don't know her email. Is there a way of finding her email? Thank You

Kind of Personal [ 8 Answers ]

I was recently married to a wonderful man but I WEIGH 270 pounds... we are both young and i can't help but think my husband would like to have a very intimate night with me but they don't make any ''sexy'' outfits for women my size. At least i can't find anywhere where they do. I want to spice up...

Personal bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

How long does your old credit stay on your credit report after you file bankruptcy.

How do you un block [ 5 Answers ]

How do you unblock websites at school:D

Personal Loans [ 8 Answers ]

A friend wrote a check for $30K against their AMEX account. They deposited it into my personal bank account. I then withdrew funds in the form of a cashier's check to purchase a vehicle. All records for this vehicle are in my name only. Four months after purchasing the vehicle, my friend wrote...

View more questions Search