Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cam2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 07:56 PM
    iPod and itunes
    My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

May 4, 2007, 09:57 AM
    The very first thing I would check is to see if any other USB devices work when connected to the USB port. If it is, then you know the USB port on your computer is functioning.

When you connect the iPod, does Windows detect any device at all, or does nothing happen? If it is detected, but fails to install it for some reason, this could just be a software problem or an issue with Windows.

Lastly - I'd see if you can connect your iPod to another computer. If it still can't be detected properly... it's likely the cable or the device itself is having some problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes uses [ 5 Answers ]

Is itunes a program that is only used if you have an iPod? If not could someone tell me what itunes is for? I don't have a mp3 player or and iPod and was wondering if I need this software

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

No more iTunes [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have a site of free LEGAL musical downloads. If anyone does it would be appreciated very much. iTunes is geeting out of hand. Ive spent over 80 dollars there. Josh

Itunes (ipod) problem, and question [ 6 Answers ]

I have an iPod which obviously uses itunes. I have successfully downloaded up to 1000 songs, both from my old cd's and from itunes, etc. Today I was trying to download 10 cds I borrowed from the library. One of them, just was giving me problems. The import icon wouldn't come on (just the browse...

View more questions Search