Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jan 1, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    umm..i think you can get mono from depig.com but I haven't used anything from there..according to its thread it works but there are some horror stories also.
    I know I'm scared to get it from there lol some people have said that it's a scam I don't know... :confused:
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 4, 2008, 11:05 PM
    It Freakin Is... dont Order From Them Or You Guys Will Be Scammed... plain And Simple!
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 05:48 AM
    That's what I heard too. And I heard that their lotion is watered down
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 7, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Are there any positive results from Herbal inn. I hear positive and negative, I hear that they changed the formula. Does it work?
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    that's what i heard too. and i heard that thier lotion is watered down

Jan 7, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    Are there any positive results from Herbal inn. I hear positive and negative, I hear that they changed the formula. Does it work?
    I've heard more negative than good about it from brighter skin forums it's a Yahoo group
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 7, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Lovie I want to thank you for staying on this forum instead of leaving like other people who have used mono

Jan 8, 2008, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    lovie i want to thank you for staying on this forum instead of leaving like other ppl who have used mono
    We'er cool I don't mind helping and telling people about mono no matter if it's good or bad.
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    we'er cool i don't mind helping and telling people about mono no matter if it's good or bad.

Hi lovie sweety how are you??
    Ive used about 2.5 litres of mono cream already on my body and of course no longer on my face. But lately Ive been slack and not using it everyday as I should. Course the process works slower, plus I've had cuts on my left hand so I avoided it for a while. But they have healed up fast. I hope to see more results in the future with mono.Does it really redden lips and nipples? I hope so. Because my nipples have gotten a bit lighter.. just not red! Well sweety stay in touch. Love u. xox.

Jan 28, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    Hi lovie sweety how are you???
    Ive used about 2.5 litres of mono cream already on my body and of course no longer on my face. But lately Ive been slack and not using it everyday as I should. Course the process works slower, plus ive had cuts on my left hand so i avoided it for a while. But they have healed up fast. I hope to see more results in the future with mono.Does it really redden lips and nipples? I hope so. because my nipples have gotten a bit lighter.. just not red! Well sweety stay in touch. luv u. xox.
    The good rhing about using mono is that after the cuts heal the mono fades the scars really well and I found that out like 3 months ago when I had a scar on my leg.

I'm so happy that your progress is coming along really well:) I and yes it will lighten the lips because I had permanent make up lipliner on my lips and it just about faded the color away so I had to get it tattooed again. Vahid I hope that you keep getting lighter and lighter. Best of luck.
    sweetaroma Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    It Freakin Is....dont Order From Them Or You Guys Will Be Scammed...plain And Simple!!
    Hi

I see yo said you placed an order for mono where did u get it? Can u let me know and how much was the cost.
    PinkMoscato Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat View Post
    i'm not sure i've seen pics of ppl who have used 20% mono on the yahoo forum

and this guy's top lip is like purple and after he used mono his lips were a natural red/pink color

my top lip is a purple brown color and my bottom lip is red

do you think the 3% percent would do the trick ?

how long do you think it would be for results ?
    I am intrested in trying this too!! My lips are much like you described.

Aug 8, 2009, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid View Post
    Ive used about 2.5 litres of mono cream already on my body and of course no longer on my face. But lately Ive been slack and not using it everyday as I should. Course the process works slower, plus ive had cuts on my left hand so i avoided it for a while. But they have healed up fast. I hope to see more results in the future with mono.Does it really redden lips and nipples? I hope so. because my nipples have gotten a bit lighter.. just not red! Well sweety stay in touch. luv u. xox.
    Vahid.. did the mono work to your likings on your lips??

Aug 8, 2009, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1 View Post
    I've been using monobenzone for 1yr. 4mos. now and i'm not paper white nor do i have scary color varations either.and where did you see pics of scary white people who used monobenzone? so i can see them too.
    Please show me also... Thanks I'm intrested to see the effects :eek:
    MaraDara Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 08:43 PM
    So if you just want to lighten up your skin a few shades would it be best to use the 3% or 20%. I'm not trying to completely depigment my skin, but I would like to lighten up a few shades. I've used the kojic acid, etc. regimen and it works a little, but I want something that will make it more permanent.
    MaraDara Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 08:44 PM
    I've been using monobenzone for 1yr. 4mos. now and i'm not paper white nor do i have scary color varations either.and where did you see pics of scary white people who used monobenzone? so i can see them too.
    Where did you get your monobenzone from?
    dipankmaste Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2009, 03:13 AM
    Hi dear I am new to this forum.I have been using mono from last month and its really great and working so nicely,my skin is really improving I am now brighter.my life has changed.I am so happy with my mono.I will be using it for one more month.you know I have spent so much money for fairness as I was dark brown.but now I have got confident in my personality.I am a goodlooking now.. I got my mono from a trader in india.they have pure mono 20% and not much expensive.it cost me just 100 usd for two tubes and they are enough for two months as they have to be blend with almond oil two tubes of 20 grm and 250 gram of oil will do... its great I got it from meenakshi traders,I got them on alibaba.com, take their ph no.
    +919929498959.
    forureye2003 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 11:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dipankmaste View Post
    hi dear i am new to this forum.i have been using mono from last month and its really great and working so nicely,my skin is really improving i am now brighter.my life has changed.i am so happy with my mono.i will be using it for one more month.you know i have spent so much money for fairness as i was dark brown.but now i have got confident in my personality.i am a goodlooking now..i got my mono from a trader in india.they have pure mono 20% and not much expensive.it cost me just 100 usd for two tubes and they are enough for two months as they have to be blend with almond oil two tubes of 20 grm and 250 gram of oil will do...its great i got it from meenakshi traders,i got them on alibaba.com, take their ph no.
    +919929498959.
    Hi dipank. This is sahil. I have also ordered mono 20% for me, as I want to lighten up. Could u give me some tips on how to correctly apply it on my skin. Which part should I try first. I was thinking of using it on my feet first . But my main aim is to make my face very light. Bro helpe. My email is [email protected] , we can share pics if you like. Cheers. I live in new zealand.

Dec 2, 2009, 11:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid View Post
    Hi vahid, this is sahil. Is there any way that I could make contact with u. email would be fine. I just want to know the correct procedure of using mono 20%. I am determined to make my skin really light. I have fair indian complexion though but.. I am not happy with it. I live in new zealand.

Dec 2, 2009, 11:55 PM
    Hi lovie. Can I see your before and after snaps! And also could u help me on how to use mono20% on my skin.. email me at forureye2003#yahoo.com. Cheers
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Dec 15, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Comment on dipankmaste's post
    Fraud a Seller

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mequinol / benoquin? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Has anyone had any experience with Mequinol? I hear it depigments skin. Is it like benoquin ? I would be grateful for any information Thanks. Maddiemad.

Monobenzone / benoquin experience [ 35 Answers ]

:) Is there anyone close to depigmentation? If so haow many shades did you lightn in what specific amount of time? And how long did you use monobenzone / benoquin. Did you acculate white spots and if so what size were they? And how long did you have these white spots? As I'm a user to and I...

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Benoquin question [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Has any one had any experience with using diluted benoquin as asking lightener? My sister recently saw an article on the internet about using benoquin mixed with water to gradually bleach skin. I have heard thet benoquin can be dangerous, and have advised her not to try this without getting...

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search