Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 2, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Wouldn't it be cool
    I was just browsing through GameFaqs, because that is what I do. I saw Pokemon Battle Revolution on the list, and checked it out. It listed in GameFaqs as a "Fantasy > Strategy > Turn Based". My heart immediately went flutter, but when I read the previews was informed that it was just another Pokemon game.

Now I LOVE Pokemon, and this little disappointment brought me to the realization of how cool Pokemon Tactics would be if Nintendo ever made it. I don't think they ever will, but I'm going to post what I think would be cool about it, and would love it if others would join in.

• Hundreds of charcters - Pokemon is famous for the various monsters you can capture, how cool would it be to have them all in a Turn Based Tactical RPG
    • More strategy to my Pokemon - It is no longer two rounds of my Plant Pokemon kicks your Water Pokemon's poke. Now I have to position, utilize terrain, etc.
    • A trading system in a TRPG - I play Disgaea....Alot. Think about pitting my army against my friends, exchanging chracters, etc. It gives me chills.

I'll post more as I think of it. Anybody else got any input?
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 02:25 PM
    I'm guessing the reason no Pokemon RTS has been created is that the intended target demographic for the Pokemon range are all a bit too young to be all that interested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator will not cool [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old Maytag side-by-side Refrigerator and initially the fridge stopped cooling. Unfortunately an unethical repair man noted that the defrost timer was faulty and I paid him for the repair. He will not honor his warranty and I'm trying to recoup the funds that I paid via small...

Cool Illusion! [ 10 Answers ]

I'd forgotten about this one. It's not new; some of you have seen this before... if you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat! http://www.johnsadowski.com/big_spanish_castle.php

'cause I'm cool! [ 5 Answers ]

Why do teenagers say 'cause all the time? " Cause it's this.", 'cause I'm cool"

HELP, it's not cool in here [ 1 Answers ]

Woke this morning to a half way cool home. Heard the central air conditioner shut off and all of a sudden I hear this clanging noise from the furnace. HELP:eek:

View more questions Search