Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pleasehelpmeout123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Do I love him anymore, did I ever?
    Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 3 months... we had a head start by 2 months. The last few days I have had no feelings or emotions for him, and I constantly question if I ever did actually love him. I was so happy, I never had some one who cared so much for me, I gave them my love. I want to be with this person because I thought I loved him, I wanted to be with this person for awhile. If I was away from him I'd wish I was with him. I don't know why I feel this way with him so soon. It was always in the back of my mind, we were an odd cuople, he was over 2 years younger then me, I never did think we would go out, he was so him and I was me, we came from different chilhoods, different lives al together. I want to be with him so bad, but these feelings are weird. I don't know if it's because I am starting my period in a few days, I hope it is... but if it's not, I am going to lose something, the greatest thing that has ever happened to me... please help out, I don't know what to do anymore!:(
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 11:54 AM
    How old are you? What do you mean by head start?

Have you tried talking to him? If you have no feelings or lack of a 'spark' as such why are you with him? Why not try doing some fun things together, like adreline filled activities, fairs, theme parks, romantic dates, new and different things.
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 2, 2007, 12:21 PM
    [look, sometimes relationships work, sometimes they don't

Three months is a beginning, it's seeing if it will have a chance with the other person.
    Things like this can happen.. it can simply fade away.

You have not been married for 10 years... if it doesn't make you happy anymore after 2 months. Be realistic: then it might not be for you...

Nothing wrong with him, nothing wrong with you.
    It happens.

These things can make life and love complicated.
    But it's not drama that should drag you down.

Never forget... you always have yourself and you are the one who decides about your life.

Good luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Weird tough they may be your feelings are causing you confusion. Could you be attached to him after a few months? Of course? Do you have fun together? Yes you do. Are you in love ? Who knows , but its so hard to tell with all the other feelings going on. You haven't known each other long and maybe you jumped in too fast and those intense feelings are wearing off a bit. That's normal and may be time to be honest with yourself and figure out what you want. Back off some and take time for yourself to think on it.
    LBP Posts: 206, Reputation: 42

May 2, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Getting cold feet is no reason to end a relationship... Be sure to look at the whole situation before making your decision whole sale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

I "Love You" but not "In Love With You" anymore... [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, A couple of days ago, my wife of the past 5+ years just dropped a total bomb on me. She told me that she wasn't "in love with me" anymore, but she still loves me, cares for me and doesn't want me to get hurt. A little history... We knew each other through other people for about...

But what should I do if she doesn't love me anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I think she is in love with someone else

I don't think I love my boyfriend anymore! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off and I thought that I really and truly loved him but now Im not so sure. I mean after we broke up the last time my feelings for him kind of left. I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I could ever love him again. I don't...

He doesn't love me anymore... [ 21 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were going out for about 1 yr and 10 months, I was living with him and came down to North Carolina to visit my parents for my birthday. The very day I got down here my boyfriend cheated on me and then broke up with me and left me for a girl he knew for less than a day on my...

View more questions Search