Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2007cricket Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Computer language
    I am new to computer languages. Which computer language should a beginner learn first?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 2, 2007, 11:04 AM
    You need to define what you want to do. Do you want to write programs? If so, programs to do what?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 11:12 AM
    I would say Basic, visual basic can make simple window based programs and is easier to learn than C++ which is a good next step.
    check_himu Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2007, 11:01 PM
    I recommend that please learn visual basic as it's the easiest. I also started by learning this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Language [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I bought my laptop from Morocco, so the operating system is in french. It did not come with the multilingual User Interface pack. DOes anybody know where I can download the english language for my laptop? Thanks.

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search