Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beaujc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Computer languages (HTML, Java, etc.) good for future?
    Hey, if I wanted to get a future career in Computer or computer business would it be useful or essential, to learn HTML, Java, PHP, C++, CSS, or any major ones. Also, which should I learn and not learn. I don't know exactly what specific career I want, I just want the general and things that are good to know. Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 6, 2007, 10:04 PM
    If you do a Google search for Computer Jobs, that will give you a good idea what is out there and what to learn.
    azhr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beaujc
    Hey, if I wanted to get a future career in Computer or computer buisness would it be usefull or essential, to learn HTML, Java, PHP, C++, CSS, or any major ones. Also, which should I learn and not learn. I dont know exactly what specific career I want, I just want the general and things that are good to know. Thanks

Hi
    First of all I would like to say that there is very very good chance in IT field
    Second I would like to say that in IT field There is lots of Branches exp.Software-engineer,webdesigner-developer,Programer and so and so

So fisrt You Should Decide which field in IT You would like to go or you will intrested

If you want to go in webdesign and developing than html,css,php will help you
    If you want to go in programing side then c,c++,java,php will help you
    mahesh_pal4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Comment on azhr's post
    Because I know how much helpful this study for future

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Different languages [ 2 Answers ]

We came to Germany when my elder daughter was 6 years old, and we are living in Germany for two years because of our work as a missinory. Now my daughter is going to German school and can speak German and write German... But may be this or the next year or the last to live in Germany. I am...

Vista and Languages [ 6 Answers ]

When I got Windows Vista, my mother installed it in Chinese. Tries to reinstall it have failed. I know there is a tool in Windows called lpksetup.exe that will help install additional languages. I searched online for the syntax for using this tool and have not figured out how to use it. I cannot...

Please help computer not feeling good [ 3 Answers ]

please excuse me I'm kind of new at this, ran hijack this and these are the results thanking those who help in advance Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 4:32:57 PM, on 10/11/2005 Platform: Windows ME (Win9x 4.90.3000) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106) Running...

Install good Win95 on another computer [ 3 Answers ]

Have an Acer computer with Win95 that has something wrong with it on the computer currently. Was just given a new Win95 disc with license. Would appreciate step by step instructions on how to wipe off the current Win95 and install the good one from scratch so nothing remains from the old win95...

View more questions Search