Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barbie56ace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 09:47 AM
    My fiancé came in me the day before my period started!
    Well, my fiancé came inside of me... the next day I get my period...
    I read all kinds of things saying... yes its possible... no its not... which made me really :confused: with all that said... what do I do wait to see if my next period comes? Take a pregancy test after my period?? I'm starting to stress out over this subject anyone have REAL ADVICE?? :D
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Hi there. You are probably not pregnant! There are only a few days in a women's cycle that she can get pregnant and these are before, during, and after ovulation. Usually ovulation starts around 14 days after you period starts. Since he came in you the day before your period then the chances are VERY VERY slim, especially if you are on your period now! Don't worry about it! Don't waste your $$$ on a test unless you miss your next period!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Well, you see there are so many different "ifs" on this subject, because every woman ovulates at different times in her cycle. The average ovulation time for an average 28 day cycle is 12-14 days after the first day of the last period. HOWEVER, this can differ greatly for some women. Typically it is believed if you have your period after sex, then you aren't pregnant. However, some women experience "light bleeds" which they feel ARE their periods, but really is just early pregnancy bleeding. So its not a real period, but it seems to be. I would venture to say that you are safe. However, you can always take a test just to ease your mind. Good luck
    endlessecho Posts: 121, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 08:27 AM
    From what I know, it is possible, but highly unlikely to happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fiance' friend is getting married the same day [ 6 Answers ]

I found out yesterday that one of my fiance' friends is getting the married the same that we are. This totally sucks. Because two of the guys that my fiancŽ was going to ask to be groomsmen are also going to be asked my his friend. Hello problem, they can't be at both weddings. Come on first,...

Have I started my period? [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the bathroom this morning and there was something brown in my underwear. What is it?

Have I started my period? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I have recently started my period, well I think I have I am 13 yrs old and have noticed brown striny like discharge in my knickers so I put a pad on and told my mum, she said it was normall to have brown blood for your first time, is this true I am worried I have began to have a lot of cramps...

Well... I started my period. I think? [ 1 Answers ]

I started having a brown didcharge for a while now. Well... for about 13 days now. I don't think I actionaly came on my period just have been have some discharge. I usually stay on my period for about five days and its been thirteen. What could be wrong?

My fiance' friend is getting married the same day [ 1 Answers ]

I found out yesterday that one of my fiance' friends is getting the married the same that we are. This totally sucks. Because two of the guys that my fiancŽ was going to ask to be groomsmen are also going to be asked my his friend. Hello problem, they can't be at both weddings. Come on first,...

View more questions Search