Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andreas_111 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

May 2, 2007, 08:08 AM
    What should I do?
    Hello
    I am a 21 years old man. I have an affair for 1.5 years with a girl (Sofie) 20 years old. We love each other a lot but lately we have a problem.
    A friend of Sofie is acting very weerd lately. He often visits her. He often hugs and kisses her in public "in a friendly maner". Despit my argues lately thei started private singing setions in her house. Sofie even once admitted to me that he asked her to tell him a love song while looking him in the eyes and that he told her that he might be falling in love with her and he shouldn't! It is known to me that this man is unethic and won't leave a female fly unteased.
    Lately he even told Sofie that we should break up and accused me of many things.
    I told Sofie that she should be careful with him and see him less. She then passionately argoued that she should not break her friendship!!
    What should I do? I am very tired with this story. I even don't trust Sofie a lot...
    Thank you for your time
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

May 2, 2007, 08:15 AM
    no trust = it won't work out αnd you should'nt (trust her)--- if it's hαrd for her to breαk this frendship (comming from α women's prespective: there's something there.. hmm... ) when I wαs dαting my husbαnd αnd he hαd α prob. With this other guy I wαs friends with I cut it off immediαtely.. why? Becαuse I respected him αnd loved him-- when sofie.. umm doesn't seem to respect you --she αrgued didn't she... respect hαs the upperhαnd on love αndreαs

your 21 right? Hey you got α whole life αheαd of you!! Your just αt the drinking αge hαhα-- hαve fun.. go 90 dαys with no contαct with her so you αnd her get your priorities strαight:).. trust me its hαrd αt first but mαn αfterwαrd your α whole different person.. plus YOUR 21:D hααααvvvveee funnn!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Your insecure and do not trust your female, so since you have no trust and certainly no control, and are afraid of the competition, then its time to move on and find someone better suited to what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search