Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bethany16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 01:55 AM
    A bumb on my head
    OK umm I was in the shower a couple of days ago and as I was washing my hair when I hit a bumb behind my right ear on my head it kind of hurts when you touch it. I'm a little scared. I mean it's on my head and it's a bumb.. so0o please help me out. Thanks:)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 2, 2007, 02:09 AM
    If your concerned about it. I think you should see your doctor. Your doctor will be able to diagnose it better then us because we are unable to look at it or touch it or examine it properly.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

What's going on in her head? [ 32 Answers ]

I just started dating this girl recently. Were both in college but I am 5 years older than her. I am 26 and she's 21. We have been out 4 times now but she always has things to do so our dates always run short. Let me also add that I have not tried to get in her pants, as much as I have wanted...

In over my head [ 2 Answers ]

I recently filed bankrupcty Oct 2005, I owe 78,000 on my house, it's worth about 80,00 as is, fixing it could get me more. However, my payments are 909.00/mnth and my interest rate is 10.5%. I'm would like to sell my home and get a better mortgage, how long should I wait and what would I need to...

Lulump\bumb penis shaft, don't think its std.I need ad-vice! [ 4 Answers ]

It all started about 1 year ago around new years eve. I masturbated 3 or 4 times in a row that night and I had like erosion on my penis the next day, I didn't make a big deal out of it knowing it was due to too much masturbation. It left a couple weeks after. Fastforward to 3 weeks ago about, it...

Is it all just in my head? [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half. The first year of our relationship was a long distance relationship, and we only saw each other on weekends. Everything was amazing.. And it still is.. BUT our sex life has detteriorated since moving in together. We bought a house...

View more questions Search