Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutegangstha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Skin products whitening
    Hi what product of lotion I used for whitening cause I have a lot of scars... how do ill remove and its not expensive... give me tip
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 2, 2007, 01:54 AM
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see links to questions that have been similar to yours. By clicking on those links, you might find an answer to your question. I hope that you do find an answer in the links.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Aug 26, 2009, 06:14 PM

I am trying everything to lighten my melasma too let me know if you use anything that you find works well. My friend recommended something to me that she says she has been using for a couple of months. I forgot the name of it though. I am going to ask her again tonight. She said it works really well I will ask again and then post it here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I just want to ask anyone if you guys tried this skin whitening capsules(L-Glutathione) from this website: http://superwhiteningpills.co.nr/. Im just wondering if it works.

The Pursuit for whitening products that DO work [ 70 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have been on the pursuit for beautiful fair skin. Not porcelain white but even tone, freckle free skin. So, if you have tried or are currently trying some products right now, do update us. NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS here. So lets go down to business. :)

Skin whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hia, I want my skin to become lighter like the people in UK so what pills I'm going to take? I've heard about kazumi about her L-glutathione super whitening pills in this true? Anyone tried her product? Reply asap. Thanks Mirasol

Skin whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is using his product called LUCIDA-DA. She's using this product to lighten her skin and so far, she said its been working really good.. her friends comment that she lighter and I haven't seen her result cause she lives in japan.. what do you think about this product, do you think its...

View more questions Search