Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nibor_1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Witness Protection Agency
    So I was wondering if someone is in the Witness Protection Agency if it is possible that they faked your death in order to protect you? Can your idmediate family find you at all?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Why would someone want to answer your question if they are wanting to be protected? What is posted on this site is very visible all over the Internet.
    Smee Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Aug 21, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nibor_1988
    So I was wondering if someone is in the Witness Protection Agency if it is possible that they faked your death in order to protect you? Can your idmediate family find you at all?
    Family who loves someone in the witness protection program would need to realize that this person is there because they need protecting and not try and find this person, if it were safe to do so or they wanted to play it unsafe they would contact you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Normally there are no fake deaths and the such, the person has to actually testify in court against the people they are giving info on.
    So basically the bad guy knows they are not dead, but just can't find them.
    States have witness protection, as does the Federal Program, the Federal Program provides normally better protection.

Now most witness protection people are not chior boys but also criminals, so they often have to also go to jail, they normally will serve time under a different name, and then get another name when they move into protection.

And no, there is normally no contact between people in the program.
    ttewor Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Smee View Post
    Family who loves someone in the witness protection program would need to realize that this person is there because they need protecting and not try and find this person, if it were safe to do so or they wanted to play it unsafe they would contact you.
    I do believe that the US Marshals have a program in place to alow children and wife's or husbands to be able to see there Father or mother in witsec also they are by law supposed to pay child support in this case none of this was done the US Marshals Broke the Laws they are supposed to uphold four Children were left without a father without his support left on welfare and in some respect left in danger they have done everything they can to hide there shame but one Piece at a time I will expose there wrong doing
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ttewor View Post
    I do believe that the US Marshals have a program in place to alow children and wifes or husbands to be able to see there Father or mother in witsec also they are by law suposed to pay child support in this case none of this was done the US Marshals Broke the Laws they are suposed to uphold four Children were left without a father without his support left on welfare and in some respect left in danger they have done everything they can to hide there shame but one Piece at a time I will expose there wrong doing

I worked for the Feds for some years. I am unaware of any such program. When you get new identity, that's it. You are (basically) dead to the rest of the World. What do you base your supposition on?

I realize you have been posting this same question/experience for some time. What have you found out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Witness protection program [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My parents were in in witness protection program 30 yrs ago. My name was changed.I located my original birth certificate. I would like to know if I can get my social sercurity number that went with it. I'm trying to get a passport. I lost my birth certificate wit the name I have now. I...

Witness protection program [ 13 Answers ]

This is kind of a silly question, but I was just thinking... if you needed to go into witness protection, but you were in debt and had creditors after you, would the government pay the debt and/or forgive the debt? Because otherwise, the creditors would be trying to track you down, and that would...

Witness Protection Questions [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a writer doing research for a fiction novel and stumbled across this website - hope someone can help me! :) I have a few questions about the witness protection program. First off, can a noncriminal be placed into the program? Every website I've looked at so far has only mentioned...

Witness protection program [ 8 Answers ]

Just searching for info. On Witness Protection. If someone knew they were entering the Witness Protection Program, would they be allowed to let their parents know that they were leaving for a long time, but would be OK, or something along those lines? Or, would it be more like one day they were...

Another Witness Protection Program question? [ 5 Answers ]

Thanks For The Help.

View more questions Search