Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jangorton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Need Sales Representation to Major USA Chains
    Greetings!
    I am in search of sales and marketing assistant for new patented products. I am having problems finding experience sales reps who can land major orders. I was wondering if you knew of crediable sales rep organizations that can nail orders with the large USA chains. I am working with Pacific Connections'a major manufacturer in China. We have just launched a new line of patented Blinky Light Bags and Rear View sports mirror. Our Blinky Light Gift and Trick or Treat Bags have 6 LED flashing lights embedded into full color printed designs. Our Halloween bags will be a hit as they provide light to Treat or Treaters and are a safety item. We have designs made for Birthdays, Easter, Valentines, Everyday designs and wine bags. We have made a colorful PDQ display with a 25-day battery to run LED lights.

Our Rear View mirror is attached to a nice bicycle glove. It rotates and there is a track to position the mirror for hand angles needed for everyday, racing, and mountain bikes. The product can be sold for rock climbing, scooters, and snow mobiling. The unit can come with a mirror on just the left hand glove or both gloves. We will also mount the mirror on an arm band for skiers, joggers, and hunters.

Pacific Connections has over 40 years manufacturing experience. They have made products that have been sold at Walmart, Target, and KMART. We have very competitive prices We also have a line of beautiful nightlights and Christmas bows and ribbons. We have sold close to 750,000 nightlights.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 11:12 PM
    I would suggest placing ads looking for people on any number of the free classified advetising sites like hoobly.com, craigslist.org, classifieds.outfitters.com, webclassifieds.us, classifiedads.com, domesticsale.com, classifieds.yahoo.com, ziply.com, inetgiant.com, etc.

Ask Me Help Desk is a question and answer site. It is not an advertising site for products, services or for finding possible empoyees. You will get some seekers of the type of employment you are offering if you use the sites that are mentioned above.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 11:15 PM
    One more site: craigslist: san francisco bay area classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

May 2, 2007, 08:46 PM
    What your looking for is a Rep Agency, that has connections to big box stores. Know it is very difficult to get into those stores, it takes a great deal of upfront money and rarely will they take an unproven product on. I would try to sell your product to local stores, online etc. Build demand that is provable and perhaps, you will get 2 or 3 minutes to present your product. Know that you will pay for shelf space, samples, displays and advertising before they will even consider allowing you to place your product in their stores. Welcome to the real world, they turn down many times more than they allow on their shelves. Also they will want to buy direct from the mfg, and if your lucky, you may get a small royalty.. many times they just change something small and produce themselves. Knowing you won't have the resources to fight them.
    I would aim smaller for now, build up your brand and prove your product is wanted.
    Good Luck!

To find a rep agency, look for similar products and find out who is repping them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What de name of the song do your chains hang low [ 1 Answers ]

I need name of song what is it it gous likke do yo chainsd hang low do they wobble to the floor :confused:

Need to find affordable legal representation in Houston [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have had sole custody of his 2 children from a prior marriage for the past 5 years. His ex has been in the SAFE (supervised visitation) program for the past 3 years. Every 12-18 or so she files a new motion and brings us back to court. All of them have been dismissed or thrown...

Choke chains can be dangerous [ 8 Answers ]

Metal training collars or "choke chains" should only be worn when the dog is being walked or being trained. They should never be left on a dog without supervision. Training collars can be very dangerous if left on the dog. There are many horror stories about dogs trying to climb over fences and...

Window Chains Painted Over - What to do? [ 1 Answers ]

When someone painted the windows of my apartment (a long time ago), they painted over the chains that allow it to open and close. The window opens, but stops short of getting the air conditioner in the window. Can anyone suggest what to use to get the window to open just a bit more? I don't...

View more questions Search