Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cherlem Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Where to find: vintage ladies Rolex from 1970s
    Friend had her vintage ladies Rolex from 1970s stolen.

I believe it was yellow gold 18k. Rectangular face. Diamonds around bezel.

Can anyone point me in a direction where we might be able to replace it? I would be forever grateful!

It looks similar to these, but rectangular...

Vintage and Modern Patek Phlippe Catalogs and Brochures (Rolex Catalog 1970's) - TimeMerchants.com
    Adoredevotion Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Try looking on e-bay first but if you have no success there I would say searching the internet for antique dealers in jewelry and estate sales. I have found some really old pieces of jewelry through estate sales mostly but also came across a few interesting pieces while surfing the net through antique dealers.

Sincerely,
    Adoredevotion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage cadoro necklace that attached with 2 j hooks [ 3 Answers ]

I have a vintage cadoro necklace that attaches with a j hook on each end. I've never seen a necklace like this. When you hook them together it does not lay flat. Does anyone know about this type of closure. Thank you

Vintage Bracelet Marking [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what this marking means. While familiar or able to locate many jewelry markings this is new to me and am thinking about purchasing. All I know is that this a vintage piece, I suspect the 60s , but really not sure and it is about 1 1/18 wide and 7.5 inches long with safety...

Vintage Rare Fetish Necklace [ 1 Answers ]

I obtained a vintage fetish necklace. I need to find an expert who can help me place an appropriate value on the piece. It seems to be raw carved turquise in the shape of feet and hands with an eagle or winged form about 2-3" long and 1" high with a woman with outstretched arms on the main piece...

For the Ladies [ 2 Answers ]

> The Open Toed Shoe Pledge > As a member of the Cute Girl Sisterhood, >I pledge to follow the Rules when wearing sandals and other open-toe >shoes: > > I promise to always wear sandals that >fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels >spill over the backs. And...

Vintage Voltage [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a lighting company called Vintage Voltage? They sell beautiful well priced chandeliers. If you have heard of them do you have contact info?

View more questions Search