Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willparsons Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 04:06 PM
    What have I done wrong?
    Hi. Just over a week ago my GF told me that she wants some space for a while. During the last week I have still been texting her so see if she OK etc as I miss her. But I worrying it may be pushing her further away. She said it is but I can't help it. I miss her and want her back so much, I don't no how to act or anything. I've told her how I feel and told her I love her and want her back and she sticks by what she says which is I don't want a relationship at present. She did say " never say never". Please someone help me!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by willparsons
    hi. just over a week ago my GF told me that she wants some space for a while. during the last week i have still been texting her so see if she ok etc as i miss her. but i worrying it may be pushing her further away. she said it is but i can't help it. i miss her and want her back so much, i dont no how to act or anything. iv told her how i feel and told her i love her and want her back and she sticks by what she says which is i dont want a relationship at present. she did say " never say never". please someone help me!!
    You want the truth. Sorry but it is over. You sound desperate and clingy and believe me it is pushing her farther but for some reason you continue the behaviour that does not make any sense to me. How long have you been together? How old are you? You told her how you feel and now it is time to leave her alone. Simple really. No more contact. Stop the begging and pleading and so forth.

Oh, never say never. Well that might be true but for now it is over. So I think you need to realise that and continue on your life without her.
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

May 1, 2007, 04:40 PM
    she sticks by what she says which is i dont want a relationship at present.
    I'll translate: I don't want a relationship at present with you.

She's trying to end it without hurting you. Rather than continue to cause yourself grief and pain, accept that she does not want to date you anymore and move on.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 1, 2007, 06:03 PM
    You must have wanted to spend too much time with her and now she has had enough of you. If yousee a girl to often they get sick of you and don't miss you then they come up with all weird excuses which is totally full of and really they are just saying I'm not into you now and I would be happier and more excited with someone else.
    lilkittenx2 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Aww that's sooo sweet. Well how long have you been together because sometimes girls get sick of seeing the same person everyday. Trust me I know I am a girl. Maybe what she is saying is true. Maybe she just wants to be alone. Or maybe something bad happened in her family and this is the way she is dealing with it. I hope that helps

Courtney
    lilkittenx2 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2007, 06:09 PM
    But the sad thing is that she is trying to end it w/o hurting you because maybe she still oves you but I guess not that way and she still cares about how you feel
    willparsons Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 03:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkittenx2
    But the sad thing is that she is trying to end it w/o hurting you because maybe she still oves you but i guess not that way and she still cares about how u feel

Thanku. If I leave her alone and give her space do u think there could still b a chance?xx
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

May 2, 2007, 08:21 AM
    thanku. if i leave her alone and give her space do u think there could still b a chance?xx
    No one knows the answer to that but if you don't leave her alone and give her space I can tell you there won't be a chance.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sypher373
    No one knows the answer to that but if you dont leave her alone and give her space I can tell you there wont be a chance.
    Sypher is absolutely correct, so give her what she asked for, and get a life that makes you happy without her, and leave her absolutely alone to deal with her own issues. NO CONTACT whatsoever. Sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Is it wrong? [ 8 Answers ]

... to date a guy a hell of a lot thinner than you, baring in mind I am only a size 12 in clothes and usually size 10 jeans. (he is really thin) I know its not necessarily wrong I phrased that incorrectly but would you feel ashamed or embarrassed?

Please tell me if I'm wrong [ 26 Answers ]

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted on here referring back to my extremely bad relationship that I was in. Most of you all don't know, but I ended up leaving my abusive boyfriend of six years-back in June. We are still not together. Well long story short, we have 2 kids together....

Did I do something wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I was in a discussion with txgreasemonkey about 'Honda Check Engine Light', and now all his responses are gone. Why?? Did I do something wrong?? Bob

Wrong or Right? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a BAD day at work today. Maybe I'm too much of a sensitive person, but this morning, I had a co worker kind of go off on me in front of all the other ladies in our group. I am a very sweet person always, so I don't know why she did this but I am truly hurting by this. What I mean by...

View more questions Search