Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinky_keyur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Hi, hair grow
    How To Make My Hair Grow Faster
    intendedsighs Posts: 46, Reputation: 7

May 1, 2007, 04:13 PM
    I wish I knew, I cut my hair a couple years ago and now I wish it was back the the middle of my back or longer.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 1, 2007, 05:51 PM
    There is nothing that you can do to make your hair grow faster. Hair grows at a maximum rate of half an inch per month no matter what you take or do. Some people grow hair faster and some grow it slower due to genetics. I've seen a couple of members refer oil, sea kelp and pills, thinking it will help grow hair faster. However, there are no miracle products that will make hair grow faster. Try to be patient, your hair will gradually grow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making your hair grow faster [ 10 Answers ]

Anyone know any ways/tips to make my hair grow faster? I'm trying to grow out my hair colour. Thanks :] xox

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Is there a way you can make your hair grow faster? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there? I heard that taking vitamins and sleeping well makes it grow faster. I mean mine grew like 2 cms in about 4 weeks. Is that a lot?

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there really a way to make your hair grow faster? I have to be careful what I take, like medicine. I am on medicine for post partum depression. So if there is a pill that can make your hair grow faster , I need to make sure it doesn't interact with my medicine. Or how about something you put in...

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

View more questions Search