Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paigeypoo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Prom 1 month away!
    Prom is in exactly one month away I'm trying to get in shape... not so much loose weight but id like to get fit and be able to dance the night awayy! It'll be nice to loose like 5 pounds along with it but I'm not so much worried about that then I am about getting in better shape, my dress is a very low backed and open on the sides.. can anyone give me an excersize routine that can work in a month it would be much appriciated!
    Thank you <3
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 7, 2007, 11:55 PM
    Run about 6 miles each day and eat like a vegitarian and take Centrum one-a-day and 100 crunches. It sounds like it's a lot but it's not. In four weeks, I have lost 20 lbs.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 8, 2007, 01:07 AM
    I once lost over twenty pounds in a month-and-a-half by not eating anything over 4 grams of fat. Also, I rode a bicycle a lot.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Smaller portions, leaner meats, fish, lots of veggies and fruits. Lots of water instead of presweetened drinks, cut out processed foods, fast, fried, fatty foods, chips, candy, cookies. Calcium regulates energy metabolism, which increase fat breakdown and decreases amount of body fat. People who eat 3-4 servings of low fat, 1-2%, skim milk low fat/partially skim or skim cheese, and low fat yogurt increase fat breakdown in fat cells. Crunches, aerobics, walking, swimming, just exercise on a regular basis, at least 30 minutes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Notice required on a month to month lease? [ 9 Answers ]

I signed a 1 year lease that ended on July 31, 2006 in Minnesota. The lease states that if resident stays in the apt after the lease ends, with managements approval, it becomes a month to month lease. I stayed. The notice period stated in the lease is 60 days, effective the last day of the month....

Prom in a month! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I know that I'm not ever in my life going to be a size 2, I embrase that I'm a big plus size girl and that's fine with me. But my senior prom is around the corner and I bought this little slinky dress... it looks really good on me but I really need to drop as much weight as possible because...

Minnesota Month to Month Notice Period [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to understand the lease that I am dealing with if I required to give a 60 day notice that my landlord claims that is in effect in a tenancy at will (after the original lease ended)or 30 days notice as a month-to-month terms of MN Law apply? Minnesota Statute 504B.135 TERMINATING...

Month to month realestate lease Illinois [ 18 Answers ]

Can a month to month tenant live out their security deposit in the state of Illinois

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

View more questions Search