Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parker51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Ceiling Fans
    I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan and the controller has burned up. How do it get a new one?
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

May 1, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by parker51
    I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan and the controller has burned up. How do it get a new one?
    DUH!:confused:
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Are you sure it is the remote that is broken and not the receiver? See the FAQ in the Electrical/Lighting forums.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hamilto bay ceiling fan with remote, I need the fan to go the other way around so the air will go down instead of up to the ceiling, There is a way to do it with the remote but I forgot. The remote has six bottons, two green ones that turns on/off up and down light. Three gray for the fan...

Ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove a ceiling fan?

Where can I purchase a on and off pull switch for my ceiling fan??

OK so they are not rocket science. Now I have to install one on about a 25 degree ceiling in a cabin in the mountians. Only place is on a 6x8 beam. The wiring will have to run in conduit exposed up the beam and make it over to a vertical wall for the electrical. Can't drill into the beam and...

Ceiling fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older fan that only has 3 wires a black, white, and blue. And coming out of my ceiling there's only a black, and white. Sooo wheres my ground wire from the ceiling? (the electrical box?) and is the blue wire from the fan my ground? Cause I could ground it to the electrical box. Please...

View more questions Search