Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgalindo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Married, dating, getting a divorce
    I am 23 years old and I am married for about 3 years in the process of getting a divorce and there is guy I really like and I have went on a couple dates with him and I feel so bad about it because I am still married and we have not been separated for that long and I was with my husband since I was 16 and I feel like I haved to be with him but he is verbally abusive and physically abusive somethins and we have both cheated on each other and we have been through so much it is just crazy I need to know if it is OK what I am doing or if I should try again to make it work with my husband?? :rolleyes:
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

May 1, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kgalindo
    he is verbally abusive and physically abusive somethins
    That's the important part right there. Go through with the divorce, and never see that guy again.

You might want to wait until the divorce is final to do much dating, because divorce attorneys can have fun with that sort of thing when it's time to talk dividing assets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating While Going Through A Divorce . Without Separation? [ 10 Answers ]

Can someone legally begin seriously dating someone while going through a divorce? He is not divorced yet and had not gone through a separation... just straight into a divorce proceeding. He and his new girlfriend are already planning on getting married after the divorce is final. :eek:

Dating married guy for 4 years and who is now in divorce procedure [ 17 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old I'm currently dating a 43 year old we have been together for 4 years he's married in the beginning of February I told his wife about us I could not take it anymore the excuxes the lies when I told her she laughed she did not believe me so I gave her a little insight about things I...

What about dating during a divorce? [ 9 Answers ]

I live in South Carolina I have sent my soon to be ex husband separation papers he won't sign them because he thinks there fake (meaning not legal or from a lawyer) but I told him as long as there notorized they are legal. Anyway I wanted to know if I can move on with my life and date even though...

Dating and still married [ 30 Answers ]

My boyfriends wife left him and we started seeing each other right after she left. Now she is acting crazy trying to kill herself and make threats that he won't see the kids anymore. We love each other very much. Should we continue our relationship or wait for them to divorce?

View more questions Search