Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noelgp Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2005, 10:51 AM
    Comparing Toilet Systems
    Is there a big difference between the SaniPlus Macerator Toilet and the qwik jon toilet systems. I've been checking these systems out and I like the qwik jon setup with the pump. It just seems like a simpler set-up. Is the MAJOR difference between them?

Thanks to everyone for your feedback!

Check out some similar questions!

Systems [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have a huge algebra projcet due... and it is on Systems.. I have no idea what to do.. :confused: Here's what I have came up with for a question John Allen averages 16 points per game, his season consists of 8 weeks, 3 gfames per week Johns cousin Steve averages 12 points a game,his...

2 operating systems [ 3 Answers ]

I have windows 2000, then I installed xp and now have both os when I start up.How do I uninstall 2000? I've read some posts and am not clear on what u mean by formatting. I'm not very experience and need help. Thank you .

Comparing interest rates [ 1 Answers ]

CaptianForest, how did you come up with 8.6 semiannually is better. Per the question: Semiannually 8.6; pv = 100; pmt = 0; FV = 100 with my calculation Annual 8.4; pv = 100; pmt = 0 ; FV = 100

I have 2 operating systems? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I reinstalled my windows xp professional. When the computer boots, it asks me which operating system to start from? I always pick the first one because it is the reinstalled xp. How can I get rid of it asking me that questions? This happened to me before but I forget how to do it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.