Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7137lmd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Hours not received
    I was hired to work 11-11 as a RN. I am hourly. I rarely get these hours. I am asked to come in earlier. We have no patients I go home early. I was suppose to work 3 days a week. That is 36 hours a week. I usually only get 32. Can they do this?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 1, 2007, 11:49 AM
    You are considered an at will hourly employee, yes they can. You can also choose to not accept this treatment but it is legal. However, you might have a case if they provided you with a job description or other docs stating your hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hours [ 1 Answers ]

How many days a week do you work and how many hours are you typically working :eek:

Meeting with ex in a few hours [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having my first meeting with the ex in a few hours. We're going to see a movie. Here's a link to my original post: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/younger-woman-drama-head-twisted-how-do-proceed-64783.html It's been a month of minimal contact. The last real talk we had a...

Fourteen Hours [ 1 Answers ]

In 14 hours (1951) Agnes Moorehead tries to talk would be suicide Richard Basehart off a ledge by suggesting a vacation to what town?

Hours of Sleep [ 2 Answers ]

I've heard from a lot of people that seven to eight hours of sleep is best for a full nights sleep. My question is this though, for a person with a disease or some sort of illness that affects their body in some way, what would be their normal sleeping habits? Would seven to eight hours still be...

View more questions Search