Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taz1649 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 08:29 AM
    White noise 2 (the light)
    In the film white noise 2 (the light) danny dale the little boy with the blonde hair at the beginning who gets shot, does anyone know what other films he is in?
    vader85 Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

May 1, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I haven't seen the movie, but from what I can tell, Quinn Lord is the only young kid listed as being in it.

IMDB HERE!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

Noise in pipes and refrigerator noise with water chugging out of drink mechanism [ 4 Answers ]

Originally, we heard a noise from the refrigerator once in a while, changed the filter which lessened the noise. Now we hear a chugging in the pipes in our bedroom ceiling, kitchen ceiling and in both bath rooms. It occurs occasionally. One night we shut off the hot water heater and it was...

Popping Noise in Light Switches [ 21 Answers ]

We starting hearing a popping noise when we flicked the switch in our bedroom. Then we started hearing it on the same wall but a switch in the hallway. We had an electrician come to change the switches. He put in brand new switches however, we are still hearing the popping noise. Now it has...

Ceiling fan with light kit on separate switches [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently replaced a ceiling fan with light kit with a newer model. I hooked up the wires from the new fan/light to the same wires in the ceiling box that the old fan was hooked up to. There are two switches on the wall plate, one for the light and one for the fan. When I hooked up the new...

Light at own home produces sound when light at neighbor's house is switched on [ 4 Answers ]

I've moved into an apartment. I noticed that whenever I switched on my fluorescence light and when my neighbor switches on his light, my fluorescence light would produce a 'rrrrr' or 'mmm' sound which sometimes can be loud and irritating. I have tried changing the light bulb and even the ballast...

View more questions Search