Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sexyyhingman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 08:23 AM
    What's my router address
    Hi their I have a router a linkys one what would the address be for it as I lost my manual
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 1, 2007, 08:29 AM
    192.168.x.x
    normally something like 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
    Sexyyhingman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Thanks curleyben
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

May 1, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Open a command prompt, and type ipconfig

It will show your default gateway address, which will be the address of the router.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 5, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Like HVAC888 says,command prompt ipconfig/all and view default gateway
    The default for Linksys is 192.168.1.1.
    Pressing the reset will default to above.
    Go to Linksys.com click support, enter model number. You will see a list of available downloads.(Manual,Quickstart, and drivers are there)
    COB22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexyyhingman
    hi thier i have a router a linkys one what would the address be for it as i lost my manual
    Pen internet explorer and type in the address bar 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 username and password is usually admin and admin... Hope that helps
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 5, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Refer to Stratmando's earlier post. They are waiting for you to download Manual Now.
    Model Number will give exact info
    netcoder Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2009, 04:55 PM
    This web site will figure the IP address of your router for you. This is easier than using ipconfig.
    Find My Router!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless router won't let me access certain domain/address [ 1 Answers ]

I have a D-Link wireless router which is servicing 2 laptops. I have trouble connecting to certain secure sites from the laptops but can do so fine with my main computer hard wired to the main router. I suspect the wireless router's default filtering/firewall is the culprit. How do I unset those...

Router within a Router - Connection problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to set up a wireless network to be able to use my laptop, but am having problems getting everything working; The wireless is "Connected" yet I'm unable to access the internet, or ping the default gateway. The current setup consists of a Zyxel Prestige 643 (The "internet gateway", a...

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search