Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harry barnes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Love lies
    An old song I am trying to find the sheet music for does any body know where I might find it here are some of the lyrics when you have played the game of love there are memories you recall You think of all those happy childhood days you whisper pretty nothings that never can come true but its just the same in loves sweet game today They're only love lies she's telling to you you fall for them all Love lies and when you are blue they're sweet to recall they seem like a wonderful story they're very sweet at the start but beware of the part that begins to touch your heart
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Can you restate that, with correct punctuation and shorter sentences, using quote marks for the specific lyrics? Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lies.. lies.. lies.. [ 14 Answers ]

I Have Been Married 5ys Now (together Scents 1995) We Are In The Early 30's And Have 3 Kids.(one Mine 2 Ours) There Are Many Problems In Our Relationship... mainly He Lies! Im Talking Lies To Lie. No Matter He Just Lies. Often I Think Hes Doing It To Bother Me, But At Other Times It's the First...

Lies? [ 11 Answers ]

hey =D really random question guys, as you know everyone lies to their parents now and again, but lately I have been feeling bad about it, I was thinking, because when they die, can they find everything out that you have lied about.. and do they hate you? kitty xxx

Can I trust him or will I have a future of lies [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am so confused.. I fell in love with this amazing canadian guy last year.. really good chemistry and felt so right although he told me afterwrds that he had a girlfirned in canada who he had been living away from for three years.. but still talked on the phone everyday.. I thought he...

Will my lies ever stop [ 2 Answers ]

I am a leo born at 4.30pm on the5 of August 1980 I constantly tell lies to my partner and just want to stop does any one have any insight to my future cause I just don't know what or where to turn next

Lies and The End? [ 42 Answers ]

Hello. Happy Holidays to all. I found out that my ex is in another relationship. She said that she didn't want a relationship with anyone when she left me, but I didn't believe her. I guess I was right. She probably said this because she "didn't want to hurt me". Fission Mailed. I'm not as...

View more questions Search