Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thedigjam Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Post Apocalyptic World 80s movie
    I am looking for this movie I saw on an action TV station (AXN). It was a post apocalyptic world and the main character was this white guy who was a loaner. He is helped out along the way by some other guy who looks a lot like Wesley Snipes, but wasn't Snipes or Omar Epps. The scene I remember most is after the Wesley Snipes guy talked both men out of trouble by claiming to be partners in business, I guess (nothing romantic). The loner white guy says something like, "what's this about this partners thing? Partners, we ain't." It had a Mad Max feel to it and was definitely right in the middle of the post apocalyptic movie craze. Until IMDB, I though Wesley Snipes was in it, but since he was the only actor I thought I recognized, I can't help on any more of the actors. Thank you for all your help.
    clarencebeaks Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jun 24, 2010, 05:19 AM

This could be ' THE QUIET EARTH'
    cnikiyoung Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 07:20 PM

Sounds like Escape from New York with Kurt Russell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

80s B movie [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I only remember seeing the film like twice like 20 years back it delt with a Evil professor that had a treasure in a suit case with money and I believe deeds to the place and the evil professor made groups of people search for clues the only scene I remember is where a group...

Please help with this I think 80s MAYBE 90s movie! PLEASE [ 5 Answers ]

AAHHHH for the past like 4 years or more I have been trying to figure out the title of this movie because I haven't seen it in forever and nobody else has ever heard of it... OK... its a fantasy kind of movie.. childrens I'm thinking... its not a cartoon either.. but its about 2 mouse-like...

80s Sci-Fi Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe a dream some one has had but it does sound very familiar to me! This is a kids film possibly set in the desert in the future, with a boy and a dog who rescue a girl from some one who maybe her father. The father injects people in their lips with something and they have blood coming out...

80s teen movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have this movie in my head. It's a scifi 80s teen movie that deals w this dude who has telekinetic powers and near the end of the movie he's @ a school dance, he gets drunk by accident and ends up messing up the whole party. Also, he gets hit in the head during the party and when he wakes up, he...

View more questions Search